Concrete Craft - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Become a Concrete Craft Franchise Owner, and reap the rewards of business ownership in a $1 billion industry. You’ll be part of the nation’s largest decorative concrete franchise and use proprietary product blends to create one-of-a-kind surfaces for homes and businesses.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$200,000|
|Total Investment||$141,800 – $220,100|
|# of Existing Units||61|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Irvine, CA|
Available In These States:
Concrete Craft - Franchise Information
Concrete Craft is the world’s only decorative concrete franchise and is poised for rapid growth. The $1 billion niche industry of decorative coatings is a mere thirteen years old. Using proprietary products and techniques, we have been making art out of ordinary concrete since 2006—providing real value to property owners. Environmentally friendly and cost-effective, decorative coatings are a fraction of the expense of stone, brick, tile, pavement, or wood. As a result, our services are in constant demand.
- No other franchise in the country occupying this space
- High Gross and Net Margins
- Proven to be highly recession resistant
- Impossible to duplicate; proprietary formulas and coatings with Private Label
- Lightning quick break-even point
- Complements the “Green” building movement
- Product sells itself, absolutely no hard sales
- Front and Back office software
- 6 Months of Professional Outside Coaching at no cost to them
Good business acumen with a good sales aptitude. We will teach the rest. All backgrounds are welcome.
Concrete Craft Partners with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
With the buying power of our parent company, Home Franchise Concepts, we partnered with HGTV’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to drive strong brand awareness and equity for the Concrete Craft name and to showcase our ability to beautify any concrete surface of the home.
- Ranked #3 in Miscellaneous Home Improvement Business category by Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500
Military & Veteran Promotions
Yes, veteran discount of 10%
Training & Support
10 day start-up training covers: administration, office set-up, technology, marketing, product knowledge and installation. On-going training: Annual Convention, regional sales and marketing meetings, and online forums. On-call Business Support Representatives, on-call Technical support