Coinsume - Bubble Gum and Candy Vending - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
Where You Can “Change Your Life”. Bubble Gum and Candy vending is a classic business opportunity with a proven track record. Imagine getting a quarter for every piece of bubble gum or a small portion of candy. The profit on each vend is enormous and the passive cash flow unparalleled. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
Coinsume - Bubble Gum and Candy Vending
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$10,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Coinsume - Bubble Gum and Candy Vending - Business Information
Simple, Low Entry Cost and Highly Profitable
- No Selling
- Part Time or Full Time
- Set Your Own Hours
- Be Your Own Boss
- Cash Business
- Home Based
- Amazing Profit Potential
- No Advertising
- GET STARTED NOW
- No Having to Deal With Customers
- No Employees
- Machines Work 24/7 365
- No Need To Leave Job Security
- Great “Plan B” For Job Loss
- Expand Business At Your Own Pace
- Great First Time Business Venture
- Fun Business Model
Real Freedom - Eliminates Employee Headaches
With a conventional business, you have to do payroll, deal with employee theft and employee headaches.
With small, low maintenance candy machines, employees don’t call in sick or ask for raises. You get total freedom from employees, heavy cost and overhead.
Many Benefits Of Owning A Large Route
- Weekly Cash Flow - You are able to retrieve the coins from your machines weekly. This means, you always have cash flow. With our attack hard with multiple locations approach, you can establish a solid, steady, passive income.
- Locations Are Taken Care of For You - We strategically locate the machine placements for you. There is a large, untapped market for machines in stores, shops, restaurants,offices, office snack rooms and more. Interestingly enough, with only 4 quarters per day, per machine, your cash flow is substantial. The machines require little or no maintenance, so you only need to go to your locations to pick up your money and fill your machines.
- No Hidden Cost or Gotchas - Returns are fairly consistent. With our solid construction machines and their well placed locations, you don’t have to worry about unexpected cost or setbacks. These are put into place and you collect your money and keep them full with product.
- Home Business Tax Advantages - You can use a part of your home as a tax break and also count mileage while driving to your locations, Simply keep a log and you get excellent tax benefits. Make sure you check with your accountant on what your options are.
- Not A Franchise And Easily Expandable - No franchise fees and no ongoing expense due to us for your machines. Once you are placed and your machines are up and running, you are in business and all your money is yours. You can also reinvest your earnings and buy even more machines. The possibility is actually there to ultimately get to a six figure income.