Closet Factory - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Join the custom closet franchise that’s been organizing homes since 1983. We are looking for like-minded individuals who are passionate about organization and eager to join a company that has been an industry leader since its inception. Explore how we earned this position through our training platform and unique innovation mindset.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$250,000|
|Total Investment||$203,500 – $353,000|
|# of Existing Units||73|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Closet Factory - Franchise Information
The Art of Organization
We are experts in organization, and with more product options than our competitors, we are also the industry’s trendsetter. We maintain this role by implementing the newest technology into our business, such as A.I., virtual reality, and more. The Closet Factory experience is a collaborative effort between client and designer. It is our opportunity to work closely with each person to create a truly custom, innovative and unique design that exceeds our client’s desires and transforms their home.
Each Closet Factory location has a large, protected territory. A single Closet Factory Territory encompasses several counties surrounding a large, metropolitan area that equals, in size, what would typically be multi-unit territories within other franchise businesses. While your territory is large, you will operate from a single location. This setup allows you to easily interface with your staff and control all aspects of your operation, from sales to manufacturing through installation. Our streamlined system ensures customer satisfaction while eliminating management challenges and increasing profit margins in the absence of high overhead with multiple locations.
With unlimited product choices and a comprehensive vertically integrated business format, we are driven by our guiding principles in design:
- Imagination and Innovation – our ideas are cutting edge and drive industry standards
- Individualized Creation – each space is tailored specifically for individual needs
- Collaborative Focus – our thorough questioning is the compass that guides us to our client’s optimum design
Our unique combination of design and sales process, along with our talented designers give us that competitive edge.
If you have a work-hard, play-hard attitude and are looking for a business with a vision, strong infrastructure, collaborative winning sales model and a history of success that offers unlimited market share, we may very well be the right fit.
Our franchisees have proven this business model is successful and offers great rewards. Many owners had no carpentry or cabinetry experience, but demonstrated strong leadership abilities and management/marketing skills. If you are someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to follow our established, successful business platform while enjoying the camaraderie of like-minded people, we encourage you to consider joining our team.
Top 10 Reasons to Become a Closet Factory Franchisee
- Large, protected territories
- Referral opportunities with each homeowner due to our multiple product offerings
- Brand name recognition as a leader in the organizational market
- Hands-on owner training
- Competitive product offerings
- Sales and marketing support to build your social media presence
- National relationships with marketing powerhouses like Costco and Motor Trend
- A culture that supports and encourages innovation
- A proven lead generation track record to support your growth
- Ongoing support as you grow your business
Press Releases & Awards
Training & Support
6 weeks training program