Cerna Homecare - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Be Your Own Boss and Help Others with a Cerna Homecare Franchise. Franchising with Cerna Homecare is easy. With our all in approach and full scale support team you can expect to be up and running in a matter of 3 to 6 months. Cerna offers the highest level of trained and attentive care providers on a personalized basis. Learn more!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Cerna Homecare - Franchise Information
Cerna Homecare is a home care and nursing services company that specializes in care and support services for the elderly and those needing assistance. Cerna has found that enlisting a caregiver not only reduces stress among the family but also significantly improves the life of the care recipient. Cerna was founded over 12 years ago by Nick Payzant as an effort to provide a higher quality of care after he noticed unqualified caregivers and staff being sent out to vulnerable people in need. Cerna was built from the ground up to employ two different levels of care depending on the care needed.
One for those losing independence and just need moderate to light assistance and another level of care for those with specific and serious conditions such as physical and cognitive impairments from general aging and/or neurodegenerative disorders.
Choose the Cerna Homecare Franchise
There are more than 50 million people over 65 and in the next 9 years this number will grow to 75 million. The home care industry has never been stronger and with current demand there is a very large gap in coverage and availability. Every territory is fully promoted ensuring new customers including local clinics, facilities and agencies, can, and will, find you. Other reasons to choose a Cerna Homecare include:
- Quality brand recognition
- High reviews
- Focused and personalized training and support
- Intuitive tools to manage your business
- Easy business to operate
- Generate over one 1MM in annual revenue
- Operate a business you can be proud of
- Help your community manage people in need of care and assistance
- Feel good about what you do
- Be part of company with top reputation and stellar track record
- More opportunities available as you grow
- Atmosphere for business and business growth
Cerna Homecare Offers Two Levels of Service
- Level I, Personal Care Aid – bath visits, custodial care, basic care, meal preparation, grooming, general assistance, bathing, exercise, socialization, stimulation, outings, meal planning, hospital sitting and patient advocate.
- Level II, Specialty Care – provides specific types of care – neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s Lewy bodies, stroke, ALS and others. Focuses include rehabilitative exercises, combativeness, cognitive stimulation, physical stimulation, blood/sugar and diabetes management, diet planning, cognitive progressive monitoring, fine and gross motor skill exercises, balance exercises, and more.
Cerna Homecare has developed Assistance Now, a smart watch with fall detection and health monitoring. Franchise owners will discover this is an exciting and essential element to offer in Cerna’s comprehensive range of services aimed to help elders stay in their homes.
- Successful candidates are motivated and have a passion for helping people. The perfect Cerna Homecare franchise owner is someone who:
- Has run businesses before and wants to add to their portfolio.
- Has a strong work ethic and is ready to be their own boss.
- Wants to start a business with no limits and a modest investment to get started.