Always an Angel - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Always An Angel Homecare Franchise - Your opportunity for a meaningful future with a senior home care franchise business. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Always an Angel
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$60,000|
|Net Worth Required||$150,000|
|Total Investment||$72,600 – $120,500|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Always an Angel - Franchise Information
Help. Hope. Peace of Mind.
Every day, families struggle with questions of how to care for senior family members who want to stay at home. That’s why we started our family-owned and operated business in 2012 to provide affordable, quality service that allows seniors to age gracefully in their own homes.
We have poured our hearts and souls into the Always An Angel Homecare concept. Not only have we have leveraged our experience in the corporate world, we have incorporated lessons learned as we raised our family, cared for aging parents, and dedicated ourselves to our church and our community. Today, it is an honor and privilege to serve seniors as we help them remain in the comfortable surroundings of their own homes.
As a franchise owner, you have an opportunity to bring exceptional service and meet the growing needs of seniors who are facing the challenges of aging and other clients in your community. You can make a difference for many families, and experience deep personal and professional satisfaction.
Meet Growing Needs, Today and Tomorrow
Did you know that 83.7 million people will be age 65 or older by 2050? That’s 1 in 5 Americans – almost double the number in 2012. This older population already strongly influences needed services, family structures, and the American landscape as a whole.
Moreover, seniors want to stay in their own homes as they age. Aging in place, however, often means seniors need help with everyday activities at home. And families need peace of mind that their loved ones have the care and services they need to safely lead dignified and independent lives.
Our business model gives you an opportunity to provide flexible, at-home care solutions according to your clients’ individual needs – while you operate an effective, service-oriented business:
- Tailored, non-medical services, including hourly care and live-in services, companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, laundry, light housekeeping, errands, personal hygiene, and more.
- Multiple clients and service offerings from dementia and Alzheimer’s care to rehabilitation, transitional and hospice care.
- A range of home settings from private residences to rehabilitation and residential facilities.
We are dedicated to supporting you every step of the way. The tools and support we provide our franchise owners ensure from the start that you enjoy a deeply rewarding experience – while you build a rewarding business.
Communication is Our Mantra
We support every franchise owner with an established brand, a history of service excellence, and time-tested operational systems. From technology to best practices in business, you will learn our approach to compassionate care and apply it to your local Always An Angel Homecare franchise business. You also will find out how to ensure your caregivers have a heart for seniors and the desire to deliver the quality care that our Always An Angel Homecare brand promises.
Here are some of the ways we support you, as part of the host of Angels that make up our franchise program:
- Pre-opening training programs with corporate-based learning as well as on-site support during your critical start-up period
- Business technology tools including access to our approved software programs to help you run an efficient business operation
- Ongoing support including refresher training, on-site visits and remote support from our management team to make sure your business is always on the right track
- Marketing support and guidance on a range of marketing strategies, including access to our start-up promotional kit
- Confidential operations manual that details everything you need to get your business established and keep it running efficiently