Alloy Personal Fitness - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The time is now to invest in the fitness industry with a personal training franchise, specializing in active aging fitness (50+). The Alloy personal training franchise model proves when people get better results w/customized and personalized coaching. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Alloy Personal Fitness
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Alloy Personal Fitness - Franchise Information
WHAT MAKES THE ALLOY PERSONAL TRAINING FRANCHISE UNIQUE?
A combination of personal service, effective technology, thirty years of experience and a franchise formula for incredible results for both members and fitness franchise owners. Our numbers prove it. Our revenue per member and retention rates are among the highest in the fitness industry today.
We understand what happens when things come together to create something bigger, stronger, longer-lasting. Our superior personal training system provides clients with personalized solutions that get results. Our established, effective fitness platform and business management solutions have been relied on in facilities throughout the world. Now Alloy Personal Training Franchise gives you the chance to make an impact, both on your community and your own future… with your own branded, brick-and-mortar Alloy personal training franchise location.
WHERE STRENGTH AND OPPORTUNITY MEET. THAT’S ALLOY.
Alloy welcomes people no matter where they are in their fitness journey. For decades we have been helping people understand what they are capable of.
More than ever, adults are more active and practice healthier lifestyles. It is our honor to lead them along in their fitness journey.
We are honored to welcome qualified business owners to our team, to help benefit even more people at independently owned Alloy personal training franchise locations.
5 REASONS WHY ALLOY IS A GREAT FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
- Fitness Entrepreneurship Is Rewarding - A recent survey showed people are happier when they are self-employed.1 70% feel they achieved work-life balance, 94% that made the leap said they would never go back, 55% felt less stress than in their regular job, and 54% say they are generally healthier. What makes being self-employed as a fitness entrepreneur even better is that you don’t flip burgers, deliver pizza, or fry donuts. You help people feel happier and get healthier.
- Significant Opportunities Exist Post COVID19 - Many business leaders are optimistic about the economy in 2021 and in the decade ahead as the COVID pandemic diminishes over the year.2 Experts expect a surge in business due to pent up demand. Lower rents and attractive lease terms among other positive factors like very low interest rates and a growing marketplace for fitness services make the environment for the right fitness concepts attractive.
- The Right Fitness Concepts Have Great Growth Potential - Research from Deloitte shows there is a shift underway in health care from measuring illness to preventing it.3 People are going to increasingly have to become CEO’s of their own health. This applies to all adults but is particularly relevant to the 50+ market. Concepts that offer high-quality customized fitness services will have tremendous growth opportunities.
- Focused Fitness Concepts Have A Competitive Advantage - Being everything to everybody is not a good formula for success. The Alloy Personal Training concept is focused on offering high-quality personalized fitness solutions. This enables us to deliver the accountability our customers need, while providing a better fitness experience that improves loyalty. Our business formula works and our numbers prove it.
- Unit Economics Set Us Apart - In the long-term having a sustainable and profitable business is what every entrepreneur wants. When evaluating any business opportunity customer retention and lifetime value, profit margin, and the ratio of investment to revenues are important metrics to consider. Our retention rates are the highest in the industry and our startup investment requirements are quite reasonable.
THE ALLOY TEAM TAKES COACHING SERIOUSLY FOR YOUR PERSONAL TRAINING FRANCHISE
The Alloy franchise management team takes the same amount of pride in training a new personal training franchise owner as we do one of our personal training club members. Leveraging the Alloy personal training franchise business concept gives you an opportunity to offer customized personal training solutions, while utilizing what you learn from the Alloy management team to build a dynamic personal training franchise and successful business.
The Alloy personal training franchise support program gives you the franchise management tools you need to make a real impact on your clients and your future.
Alloy Personal Fitness Video