AKT – Premium Dance-Based Cardio Boutique - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
AKT fitness franchises provide the best and truly unique dance-based cardio workout in a fun and supportive atmosphere! Start your AKT dance studio today!
AKT – Premium Dance-Based Cardio Boutique
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$500,000|
|Total Investment||$332,500 – $499,500|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
AKT – Premium Dance-Based Cardio Boutique - Franchise Information
A Franchise Concept That Really Moves You
Developed by Celebrity Trainer Anna Kaiser, AKT is a unique dance-based cardio workout, with new original programming created every 3 weeks.
Fueled by positivity and a belief that movement has a powerful, lasting impact, AKT is for all body types and fitness levels. It is a unique combination of dance-based cardio, toning, interval and circuit training.
With this positivity and a combination of personal training and movement-based technique, AKT empowers members to become stronger in their bodies, minds and communities — and they have fun doing it!
Why Own an AKT Franchise?
- First Mover Advantage - With a proven concept in one of the most competitive markets, AKT has extensive market potential — you can be the first to bring AKT's unique dance-based cardio workout to your local market!
- Extensive Support - Extensive training drives your success — from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales and marketing to sustainable business, you’ll be supported every step of the way!
- Executive Model – AKT’s franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Investment - Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, truly exceptional EBITDA margins and the confidence in our team that has decades of experience in fitness franchising.
What Support Does AKT Provide?
- Real Estate - Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your AKT Franchise.
- Finance - Our finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- Site Build Support - We’ll guide you through the entire build out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our multi-channel sales process to drive sales from the start!
- Marketing - The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- Recruitment - Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers & sales team.
- Comprehensive Training - We believe extensive support and comprehensive training is pivotal for your success as an AKT Franchise Owner. You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. Your staff will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure your team excels in your studio’s goals.
AKT is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness. With more than 25 years of boutique fitness franchising experience within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners.