AdvantaClean leads the way to healthier homes and businesses by providing needs based services in the light environmental, indoor air quality and energy efficiency markets. Core services offered include mold remediation, moisture control solutions, vent and coil cleaning and water damage cleanup services to both residential and commercial clients.
This multi-revenue stream model is unparalleled in its approach serving several multi-billion dollar industries and is virtually recession resistant, operated home-based to start and boasts low overhead and extremely high margins.
The AdvantaClean Culture
As impressive as the business opportunity is, the leadership and culture are even better. AdvantaClean franchisees are surrounded by a network of people and peers who are successful, highly engaged with one another, and are revolutionizing the industry. It’s one of those feelings that you have to experience by talking to AdvantaClean owners and visiting the AdvantaClean home office – both of which are steps in our discovery process.
AdvantaClean takes pride in its franchisees and views those relationships as an important part of the overall success of the company. Possessing a customer-centric culture, AdvantaClean provides a “best-in- class” customer experience resulting in some of the most satisfied franchisees in the industry.
Who We’re Looking For
AdvantaClean has built its business and culture on being involved in our communities and doing everything we can locally to provide safe, clean, healthy and efficient environments for both people and businesses.
We want franchisees with the drive and passion to keep AdvantaClean the number one name in Light Environmental Service arena.
The ideal AdvantaClean franchise owner:
- Is a high energy, results driven leader.
- Sets clear goals and is able to overcome any obstacle to achieve them.
- Develops people to be their best and works hard to grow their business – they believe in and realize the possibilities.
Our franchisees have a vision of being a part of something – of leading a team towards building something much bigger together than any one of us could have built alone.
We love our veterans! We salute to our troops by participating in the IFA VetFran program, offering 10% off your Initial Franchise Fee, a value of up to $10,000 to qualifying men and women of our armed forces. A veteran’s innate ability to prioritize and execute is a perfect fit for us!
Your role in the business
Working on the business, NOT in the business.
As an AdvantaClean franchise owner, the goal is for you to focus on business development. As your business grows, you focus on: growing your business, marketing, managing customers, developing referral partners, managing workflow and managing your team.
Why Buy an AdvantaClean Franchise?
When you join AdvantaClean Nation, you’re getting much more than just equipment and a vehicle, you’re getting a team of experts to help you every step of the way.
Be in business for yourself, not by yourself. We provide up front and ongoing training and support to help you succeed.
AdvantaClean is committed to the success of the franchisees. The business system is unparalleled in the industry and provides you everything you need to run, grow and manage your business, including:
- Training, You will also complete a comprehensive two-week training curriculum at our corporate headquarters, including executive and technical training.
- Sales Training, You’ll participate in professional sales training provided by Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales and sales management training, learning a sales system that helps you build a robust client base.
- Coaching Program, We realize that not everyone has been an entrepreneur before, which is why each franchise owner is assigned a business coach. Our coaches will guide you through the challenges and opportunities that every franchise faces during the first couple of years in business. They are experts in both technical support and franchise operations.
- Marketing, AdvantaClean’s marketing stairway will position your business as the premier provider of light environmental services to referral partners, homeowners and facility managers in your market. We will help make your phone ring. By following a business-to- business marketing through education plan. The B2B strategy is complimented by a comprehensive internet marketing strategy including organic search engine optimization, social media and online advertising.
- Proprietary Operating System, A proprietary, leading edge and cloud-based operating system delivers a streamlined business system providing real-time data and statistics to manage and grow the business. Best of all, you can access it anywhere and anytime to stay up to date with what’s going on even when you are away.
- Customer Care Center, The customer care center turns your leads into appointments. They take your calls and book your appointments via our proprietary Software System. Coverage is provided 24/7 365 for every franchise, which means an opportunity will never be missed!
- Proven Track Record, With over 225 franchise locations and counting, we’re on track to double in size by 2020! You’ll not only have our experience behind you, but a team of peers to learn from.