Dryer Vent Wizard - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
We’ve got the right expertise in a dramatically underrepresented market & are passionate about offering excellent service & homeowner safety while having a blast. All of this, combined with the community and business benefits of the Neighborly system, builds up to a remarkable opportunity for entrepreneurs to get things flowing toward the future.
Dryer Vent Wizard
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$30,000|
|Net Worth Required||$85,000 – $180,000|
|Total Investment||$54,650 – $136,900|
Available In These States:
Dryer Vent Wizard - Franchise Information
David Lavalle, founder of fellow Neighborly company Mr. Handyman, discovered a need for a home maintenance specialist much of America had never seen before. Homeowners’ laundry rooms were underperforming. Frequent dryer hazards, malfunctions and breakdowns share a common culprit: poorly installed or improperly maintained dryer vents.
In response to that demand, Dryer Vent Wizard was launched in 2004. We’ve since become the leading company specializing in residential, business and multi-unit dryer vent cleaning, repairing and installation in the U.S. What’s more, we’re one of the only – and by far the largest – national franchise specific to our industry, with steady growth since our inception.
Why Franchise Owners Choose Dryer Vent Wizard
- Low Cost, Potential for High Return - $70,800–$149,500 estimated investment range2; $230,625 average annual gross sales in all franchise businesses open and reporting full 12 months in 20193
- Impressive Closing Rates - A dedicated call scheduling center helps franchise owners keep their calendars full
- Designated Territories in Prime Markets - Limited competition in desirable markets throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Three Distinct Revenue Streams - Owners can take full advantage of their territory with repeat business in residential, business and multi-unit service
- Home-Based, Executive Model Business - Low overhead and no office space required, so owners can work from anywhere
- Attractive Work/Life Balance - Family-friendly work week, limited on-call and emergency work
Why Customers Choose Dryer Vent Wizard + Added Franchise Owner Benefits
- Relationship-Driven Business - A network of strategic relationships with equipment suppliers and local businesses helps keep franchise owners’ expenses down and their phone ringing.
- Professional Presence - Every customer touchpoint – our website, our vans, our service professionals’ uniforms – boosts visibility and lets them know who to call for expert dryer vent maintenance.
- Consistent Quality - Franchise owners and the service professionals they hire get comprehensive training to provide a consistently quick and high-quality experience from start to finish.
- Convenient Communication - We’re one of the only Neighborly brands with a dedicated corporate call center that gets all the lint out of scheduling and booking
Our Franchise Owner Makes a Difference
With a van, a plan, and an impressive opportunity, Dryer Vent Wizard brings together franchise owners from a range of diverse career backgrounds. They’re former self-employed contractors in search of an established system that’ll give them more time with their loved ones. They’re corporate career escapees eager to sit in the executive chair and grow their own business. A number of them are career first responders with first-hand experience of the dangers presented by uncleaned dryer vents.
The culture and camaraderie individual Dryer Vent Wizards bring to the business is part of what makes them want to stay in it for years. Our corporate culture is chock-full of family feel. We look out for each other; we support and share with each other. We build connections in our communities.
The Bigger Picture – A Safer Home
While we’re having fun and doing good business, we and all our franchise owners know what getting the job done right means for homeowners’ safety and peace of mind. It’s no surprise that together, our Dryer Vent Wizards have collectively raised over $130,000 in support of fire prevention awareness through the Children’s Burn Foundation. Together with the help of Neighborly’s scale and expertise, Dryer Vent Wizards can create a better future for themselves, their families and the thousands of homeowners who’ll trust them with their time, money and safety.
Military & Veteran Promotions
Dryer Vent Wizard is happy to offer veterans and emergency response members a discount of $5,000 off of our franchise costs.