ACC Adult Homecare - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
When considering a franchise opportunity, choosing the best investment means entering a thriving industry with assured prospects of growth. As an ACC Adult Home Care franchisee, you will be provided with training for business operations, including marketing, billing and payroll, as well as networking skills to maximize your potential. Learn more!
ACC Adult Homecare
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$60,000|
|Total Investment||$50,993 – $73,043|
|# of Existing Units||4|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Vermilion, OH|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
ACC Adult Homecare - Franchise Information
Why ACC Adult Home Care?
There are many choices to consider when purchasing an in-home assisted living franchise. Reliability, reputation, and independence in operation are at the forefront of those considerations.
- A Sterling Reputation - The decision for a family to acquire services for their loved one is dependent on their trust. ACC Adult Home Care's A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau is just one of the many ways ACC Adult Home Care excels in reputation.
- Reliable Support - Becoming a franchisee is more than just adopting a name and receiving basic training. It requires continual support from an experienced team.
- Independence & Quality - Other agencies may require you to follow medicare/medicaid protocol, which dictates much of your operations. ACC Adult Home Care takes Private Pay and Long Term Care Insurance, allowing you to be in control, as opposed to a government bureaucracy.
- Experience in a Robust Industry - With over ten years experience in the field, ACC Adult Home Care knows the ins and outs of the many scenarios you may face in the business.
The Increasing Demand for In-Home Assisted Living Services
When considering a franchise opportunity, choosing the best investment means entering a thriving industry with assured prospects of growth.
As an ACC Adult Home Care franchisee, you will be provided with training for business operations, including marketing, billing and payroll, as well as networking skills to maximize your potential in your territory.
- Population of the Aging Adult - As our population grows, so does the demand for healthcare and non-skilled services. Don't miss out on the opportunities abound to provide needed services in your area!
- Cost Benefit to the Clients - In many situations, an ailing adult simply needs assistance, not terminal placement in a facility. Scheduling assistance during the times of day that the client needs help means less wasteful spending on unnecessary costs.
- The Desire to Stay at Home - The biggest fear for the elderly when considering nursing facility placement is losing all that they worked their entire lives for. In-Home Assisted Living means staying home and happy for as long as possible.
- Independence - Owning your own business means that you call the shots - and gain the rewards. - Once your operation is up and running, you decide your schedule and efforts according to need as opposed to being on someone else's schedule.
Who Should Invest?
- Registered Nurses - If you are a nurse and have experience dealing with geriatrics, Alzheimer and dementia patients, and are looking to apply yourself to an independent business venture, then an ACC Adult Home Care franchise may be for you. Your skills, know-how, and passion for providing care make you an ideal candidate.
- Social Workers - Social Workers with experience in the nursing home or rehabilitation clinic setting typically have experience in orchestrating care, as well as finding in-home care for cases where the client is transitioning back into their home. Owning an ACC Adult Home Care franchise allows you to go from making the referral to an In-Home Assisted Living company to being the trusted services that receives such referrals. Networking skills, attention to detail, and a caring attitude make you an ideal candidate.
- Social Service Designee - Often times a Social Service Designee has great experience in coordinating care in the long-term care or rehabilitation setting. Going from a facility setting to in-home assisted living is a refreshing change, typically with a more rewarding outcome.
- Case Managers / Administrators - Those working in the Health Care setting in the case management or administrative capacities have familiarity with the responsibilities in ensuring that proper care is set up and carried out for their clients. Along with some experience with marketing, hiring, and geriatric care, an ideal candidate would be willing to have a flexible schedule to attend to the needs of clients and their families.
- Hands-On Training - The best way to retain what you learn is through hands-on training. Our Boot Camp is designed to give you the tools you need to operate a top-notch business.
- Impeccable Support - We pride ourselves on going over and above to ensure our franchisees' confidence in ACC Adult Home Care. Our team is available 24/7 to assist you and your location.
- Higher Standards - The ACC Adult Home Care business model is simple: provide the best possible care with the best possible caregivers. Our high standards mean continued excellence for you.
Training & Support
One-week “Boot Camp” and additional support available.