1-800 WATER DAMAGE - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Join the fastest-growing property restoration franchise in the nation when you partner with 1-800 WATER DAMAGE. We excel at helping franchisees realize their full potential with comprehensive franchise support that is designed for long-term growth. We Provide Everything Needed to Build a Great Business – JUST ADD WATER!
1-800 WATER DAMAGE
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
1-800 WATER DAMAGE - Franchise Information
The BELFOR Franchise Group Advantage
One of the best ways to elevate your restoration business is to join a franchise family with a track record of helping entrepreneurs thrive and prosper. By franchising with 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, you will have the full support of BELFOR Franchise Group, the worldwide leader in the restoration and home services industry. With a history of franchising spanning 40+ years, BELFOR Franchise Group is committed not only to helping entrepreneurs establish successful businesses, but also providing them with opportunities for continued growth. Just ask anyone who owns one of our eight franchise brands!
The restoration industry is booming at $210 billion annually. The rise of storms, floods, fires and other weather-related disasters has created an enormous demand for restoration services. Every day – from Tokyo to Tacoma – our network of restoration specialists help people restore what matters most. 1-800 WATER DAMAGE has plenty of room to grow, and ample opportunity for entrepreneurs to capitalize on prime markets.
When a natural disaster occurs, home and business owners need a brand they can trust to help put their lives back together again. We do this through our systematic and thorough approach to restoration, which now includes these services and more:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Sewage Cleanup
- Smoke and Fire Cleanup
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
While our expertise and industry connections make us the most highly sought after solution for Insurance Companies and other referral sources, it is our compassion and willingness to go above and beyond for our customers that truly sets us apart from our competitors in the restoration industry.
1-800 WATER DAMAGE is looking for ambitious, detail-oriented visionaries who have an undeniable drive to succeed. If you have these qualities and the desire to own a business that makes a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
As the fastest-growing property restoration franchise in the nation, 1-800 WATER DAMAGE has ample space available. Because our brand is on the rise, we have territories available in prime markets throughout the country. Unlike other brands in the restoration industry, 1-800 WATER DAMAGE offers large, protected territories serving up to 350,000 people.
5 Reasons to Join the 1-800 WATER DAMAGE Team
- State-of-the-Art Equipment – We provide our franchise owners with the equipment they need, as well as the extensive training and instruction they need to provide exceptional customer service. Simply put – we have access to resources others only dream about - Equipment, Training and Jobs.
- The BELFOR Difference – Our parent company BELFOR provides our franchise owners with access to large-scale jobs & Insurance referrals, - opening doors that independent contractors often struggle to open on their own.
- Marketing Support – We help with everything from establishing your digital footprint to providing ongoing materials to build a customer base.
- Training & a Proven Business Model – Our Training Classes provide all you need to become a Restoration Expert and our business strategies are backed by decades of experience in the restoration industry and within the world of franchising.
- 24/7 Technical Support & Call Center – Our Field Support Staff is available around the clock. Our Call Center, keeps franchise owners from missing business and helps increase sales – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Training & Support
We provide comprehensive coaching to build business acumen with a focus on technical proficiency through our well-rounded approach to training. Not only as you get started, but every step along the way – for years to come!