Touching Hearts at Home - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Touching Hearts at Home franchisees serve seniors in just about any senior environment; in-home, as well as assisted living facilities, nursing homes and senior residences. Touching Hearts at Home provides our franchisees many opportunities for success today and for the future in a rapidly growing industry.
Touching Hearts at Home
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$35,000|
|Total Investment||$52,900 – $75,600|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|# of Existing Units||52|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Minneapolis, MN|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Touching Hearts at Home - Franchise Information
- Rewarding Career That Changes Lives - When aging seniors can remain in their homes, their quality of life improves
- Experienced Leadership - CEO and founder has 30+ years experience in franchising and senior care
- Culture of Passion and Service - Our franchisees are committed to providing outstanding personalized care
- Low Initial Investment - Touching Hearts at Home has startup costs beginning at $52,900
- Great Demand for Services - Non-medical, in-home senior care is needed to serve the growing senior population
- Enormous Opportunity for Growth - Large, exclusive territories are open nationwide
- Caregiver recruitment and training, caregiver profile matching with clients.
- Office policies and procedures, software training, and marketing and sales training specifically designed for you and your market area.
- We bring in our industry partners to help you understand insurance and liability issues, payroll processing and more.
- We build and maintain your personalized website at no expense.
- We provide a kick-off marketing materials package with the first years supplies.
“I had always worked in the corporate world before. I didn’t want that 9-5, come in, leave, and you don’t make a difference at the end of the day. I wanted to be in an industry that I did feel passionate about, that I felt was helping people and at the end of the day, you left with a really good feeling. The outlook for this industry is fantastic. Everybody’s aging and everybody, for the most part, wants to stay at home while they age. They just need a little bit of help to stay where they want to be.” Kelly George, Touching Hearts at Home Franchise Owner, Dayton, Ohio
“The industry is going to continue to grow because of the population of Baby Boomers. I think we’re right on the ground floor at an opportune time to be able to really service a large group of people.” Brandon Briesath, Touching Hearts at Home Franchise Owner, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
"Thank you for everything. I am so excited to start this new journey in my life and you have made it so easy to for me to make the hardest decision of my life. You have shown me so much in these last couple of weeks that made it so pleasurable and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so blessed to be part of such a wonderful company. Can't wait to meet all of you." Andrea Palaia, Georgia
"In addition to the wonderful support that I've received from the corporate office, I'm also very excited to be able to work with the other franchisees. They've reached out and have been very open for me to call and ask them anything. They've all gone through the process and are invested in making my franchise as successful as theirs." Suzanne Desfosses-Gilliam, Touching Hearts at Home Franchise owner, Buffalo NY
Military & Veteran Promotions
Touching Hearts at Home offers a 10% discount to our country's veterans.
Touching Hearts at Home Video(s)