The Senior's Choice - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Do not join a senior care franchise until you check out The Senior's Choice and learn the 6 reasons why our innovative model gives you huge competitive advantages over the franchisors (Reason #1: You Pay NO Royalties). Join us in the world’s most recognizable senior care membership network serving over 10,000 seniors and families! Learn more now!
The Senior's Choice
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$40,000|
|Net Worth Required||$200,000|
|# of Existing Units||187|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
The Senior's Choice - Franchise Information
The Senior's Choice Experience
The Senior's Choice was created for one reason: to give aspiring business owners the choice of joining a world class franchise organization that offers all of the upsides of a traditional franchise, with none of the downsides.
Here are 6 Key Differentiators that set The Senior's Choice apart from all other senior care franchisors:
- Royalty-Free - You pay NO royalties on your hard-earned income, just a flat monthly fee of $500 for the life of the contract.
- No Long-Term Contracts - While we enter into a long-term contract with you, you can "opt out" anytime. In other words, unlike a typical franchise that obligates you to pay a steep royalty for 10 years or more, we have to earn our membership fee from you every month.
- No Non-Compete Provisions - What that means for you is that you own your business, not us or any franchise organization. Should you decide to leave our organization for any reason, we don't take your business away from you or prevent you from competing with us for 2 years or more.
- Up-Front Financing - Qualified candidates get up to $20,000 in up-front financing of the initial fee, with attractive long term rates.
- Award-Winning Validation - From the industry's most comprehensive training, to the industry's most dependable support team, we boast impeccable third-party-verified validation.
- Unmatched Brand Recognition - Whether you decide to use our widely recognizable “Heart Logo” or create your own company logo, touting membership in the world's most recognizable senior care network provides a strong and trusted brand name from which you can build your own stellar brand and reputation throughout your area.
A few more selling points, most of which NONE of our competitors can say
- Our caregivers are Certified Companion Aides (CCA©) - Thoroughly trained with our copyrighted materials (12 hours of DVDs and Textbook) and our trademarked certification designation. This gives you a competitive marketing edge with client referral partners and family members and helps you attract and retain the very best caregivers in your area.
- We promote a proprietary Fall Prevention Program that is endorsed by the National Safety Council and will get you into every door.
- Large Protected Territories – We offer large non-compete areas, not small territories that box you in and limit your expansion capability.
- Extensive Training & Support – We boast an unmatched 8-day comprehensive training with 5 in-depth Training Manuals, containing all the tools and resources you will need to build and operate your business in the most profitable and effective way in keeping with the “best practices” in the industry. There is no stone left unturned and nothing you need to build on your own.
- Medical Staffing Profit and Referral Center – Through our affiliate StaffChoice, we help you connect with the health care sector in your area, representing the bulk of your potential client referral partners. StaffChoice is a recruiting firm offering placement services specific to nurses and case managers, giving you an edge in opening doors with them, as well as an added profit center for your business.
- Best of Home Care Designation – Home Care Pulse, a national private duty survey company, recently released results declaring that Senior's Choice owners overall are consistently the top performers when it comes to client and caregiver satisfaction scores. This is strong third-party validation of our training, systems and support.
Experience the riches of owning your own senior care business, making a meaningful impact on the lives of others, and offering you the income and lifestyle you deserve. Join us in one of the most emotionally rewarding businesses, not to mention one of the greatest growth industries, available today.
Training & Support
Flat Fee Royalty. 100% funding is available with a credit score of 700+