Sports Thread has invested over one million dollars in research and development of its iOS app and website. With a vast market size including High School / college athletes (7.7 million), High School / college students (45 million) and sports fans (100 million), Sports Thread presents a significant financial opportunity.
- Over 1 million dollars in research and development
- Significant financial opportunity
- Residual monthly income
- Low over head/home office
- Training and ongoing support
- Owners training seminar
Features of the App
- 55,000+ sports teams at 2,000 colleges
- Virtual on campus tours
- Sports Thread athletic profile pages including but not limited to personal stats, academic standing, promotional videos and coach endorsments, etc.
- Live twitter feeds
- Optional anyonymous posts by certified athletes and alumni
- Guidelines on maneuvering the recruitment process
- Real time news posts
- Video clips
- Photos and more...
What You Get
- Generate Significant Income
Early retirement? Why not! Sports Thread’s Licensee program offers you the ability to make significant money by capturing a piece of the multi-billion dollar social media and sports industries, all while being your own boss.
- Develop your Territory
Licenses are awarded a geographic “Territory” within the United States to pioneer their Sports Thread business.
This is your business. You control how quickly and efficiently your business grows with support from Sports Thread’s corporate team.
Training and Support
Sports Thread will provide a training seminar which will be conducted at HQ in Denver, CO. The initial training will cover every angle of how to manage and operate your business from initiating your marketing plan to implementation.
Licensees will receive constant support from our experienced staff throughout the year. As you implement the Sports Thread platform into your territory, we are there to support you each step of the way.
We're looking for licensees who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are passionate about college and amateur sports. Sports Thread is seeking a person who can build relationships amongst the athletic community in their area, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel within the sports and social media market!