Shuckin' Shack - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Shuckin’ Shack Oyster Bar represents the fond memories everyone has about heading to the coast. Family vacations, get-togethers, weekend getaways, or just day trips to the beach are filled with poignant memories of salt air, toes in the sand, and of course delicious seafood, great drinks, and fun times.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Shuckin' Shack - Franchise Information
WE’D RATHER ROOT FOR THE JETS
than franchise another crappy sports pub.
What we have:
- The best SHUCKIN’ oysters and freshest seafood in the country
- Average sales of $987,901*
- An incredible place to watch sports
- The most fun you can have as a Franchise Owner on Earth
What we don’t have:
- Soggy nachos
- Boring wings and greasy burgers
- Real competition
- The same lame decorations you see in every sports bar
(If you’re a Jets fan, that’s okay too. We’ll work our tails off to support you just the same. You’ve gone through enough already.)
*Refer to 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19 – Table 23
WHY YOU SHOULD OPEN A SHUCKIN’ SHACK AND AVOID THE SPORTS PUB CLICHÉ
Basically no competition: Own the best oyster bar in town — and probably the ONLY one. Kind of like the Carolina Panthers* in the NFC South this year, we’ve got no real competition.
Be the go-to tailgating hangout (but hold the crappy food): Shack Tailgating is a real thing! Be the coolest place in your town to hang out, AND the best place for people to shuck around with their friends before, during or after the game.
The freshest, best-tasting oysters in the country, hands-down: Our supply chain is so shuckin’ dialed-in that we can guarantee Owners are getting the freshest seafood available, whether they’re near the coast or not!
On track for a record-breaking year: Unlike a lot of restaurants, we did not struggle to stay open last year. In fact, we’re on-pace for a record-breaking year in 2021** and our Owners have average unit sales of almost a MILLION dollars at $987,901!
*The Shuckin’ Shack leadership team is Panthers fans. Your team loyalties, however misguided they might be, will not impact your ability to own a Shuckin’ Shack.
**Refer to 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19 – Tables 6, 7, 9, 10, 12
THE BEST SHUCKIN' OYSTERS IN THE COUNTRY, AND IT’S NOT EVEN CLOSE
Obviously it would be pretty shuckin’ dumb to open an oyster bar if you weren’t absolutely sure you were serving the best oysters available.
We’ve got more 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google than we’ll ever be able to comb through, plus, check out this list of awards:
- Ocean Friendly Establishment Certified
- James Beard Foundation List as Committed for the Fresh Catch Program
- “Best New Restaurant of The Year,” North Brunswick Chamber of Commerce
- “Best In Seafood” Rowan County
- “Best In Seafood” Forsyth County, Forsyth County News
- “Best in Seafood,” Wake County Living Readers Choice
- “Best Bloody Marys ‘Shack Attack,’” Party Wilmington
- “Best Raw Bar,” Wilmington Magazine
- “Best Oysters,” Encore Magazine
- “Top 22 Seafood Dives in America,” Coastal Living Magazine
- “Best Oysters,” Encore Magazine
- “Best Taste Award,” Share the Table
- “Best Seafood Restaurant,” Summerville Journal Scene
- Recognized by South Carolina Department of Natural Resources for the Recycling Oyster Shell Program
- “Biggest Muther Shucker Award,” Sweetwater
WHY THIS IS A SHUCKIN’ AMAZING OPPORTUNITY IN 2021 THAT YOU CAN’T PASS UP
As part of a $4.1 BILLION industry, Shuckin’ Shack Owners are ready to take advantage of a perfect storm in 2021:
- Most people (66%) who watch sports live on TV prefer to do it in large groups at restaurants and bars!*
- 42% of consumers are swapping other types of meat for seafood in order to eat healthier.
- 70% of all seafood purchased in the U.S. is in restaurants.
- 56% of Americans eat seafood twice a month, but only 28% feel confident cooking it themselves!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Why be just a part of the crew when you can be the captain? Here’s the kind of folks who succeed as a Shuckin’ Shack Owner:
- You’ve got management skills and know how to communicate your ideas to others. You also know a thing or two about the hospitality industry- this isn’t your first rodeo!
- You care about your community and the people in it. You are able to connect with people in your neighborhood and have the drive and desire to make a difference in your corner of the world.
- You’re not afraid to take risks and try new approaches and have an uncanny ability to think on your feet. (Bonus points if you’re one of the brave men and women who’ve served our country in the U.S. military- our heroes!)
GET STARTED TODAY!
There is a unique opportunity in 2021 that may not come around again. Make sure you can bring a Shuckin’ Shack to your town before someone else does! Imagine being in Chicago and letting a Packers fan open a Shuckin’ Shack before you do.
With a record-breaking year in store for 2021, the amount of fun you can have as an Owner, and the feeling you get bringing the community together in a laid-back, fun, coastal atmosphere, opportunities are going fast. Don’t miss out!