Rumble - Boxing - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Athletes, entertainers, boxers, and emcees, we are a motley crew of fitness freaks bound together by our willingness to lace up and throw down. Rumble is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
Rumble - Boxing
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Rumble - Boxing - Franchise Information
Founded in 2017 as a boxing-inspired group fitness concept, Rumble delivers 45-minute, 10-round, full-body strength and conditioning workouts crafted around specially designed water-filled, teardrop-style boxing bags. The company was started in Chelsea in New York City and has since expanded into Los Angeles, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Palo Alto, and San Francisco, a Chicago location coming soon and now franchising nationally.
Rumble is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness. With more than 25 years of boutique fitness franchising experience within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners.
We believe extensive training drives your success - from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales & marketing to sustainable business, franchisees will be supported every step of the way - we look forward to bringing the same Xponential quality with Rumble.
- First Mover Advantage - With a proven concept in a number of competitive markets, Rumble has extensive market potential - be the first to bring Rumble's unique approach to boxing to your local market!
- Extensive Support - We believe extensive training drives your success - from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales & marketing to sustainable business, you’ll be supported every step of the way!
- Executive Model - Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Investment - Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, truly exceptional EBITDA margins and the confidence in our team that has more than decades of experience in fitness franchising.
What Support Does Rumble Provide?
- Real Estate - Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your Rumble Franchise.
- Finance - Our finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- Site Build Support - We’ll guide you through the entire build out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our multi-channel sales process to drive sales from the start!
- Marketing - The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- Recruitment - Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers & sales team.
- Comprehensive Training - We believe extensive support and comprehensive training is pivotal for your success as a Rumble Franchise Owner. You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. Your staff will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure your team excels in your studio’s goals.