Right at Home - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The mission of Right at Home is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. If you want to experience fulfillment and significance, see an investment grow, and make a positive impact on your community and its families, then Right at Home could be the home care franchise opportunity for you. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
Right at Home
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Right at Home - Franchise Information
Right at Home was founded in 1995 by Allen Hager in Omaha, Nebraska. Unlike any other home care franchisor, Allen’s background was in hospital administration. He witnessed older patients check out of the hospital, struggle with the recovery process while at home, and then be readmitted to the hospital. Seeing the need, he created a way to provide ongoing assistance for clients who are aging or have disabilities in the comfort of their homes. After spending five years fine-tuning the business model, the Right at Home franchise was born!
We Are Innovators In The Home Care Industry
RightTransitions - Right at Home was the first nationwide brand to create a package of services, called RightTransitions, to assist hospitals, as well as other providers, in the reduction of preventable hospital readmissions and associated costs. In a three-year home pilot study in conjunction with Forsyth Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC, with funding from the Duke Endowment, RightTransitions reported:
- 65% reduction in preventable readmissions
- 99% patient satisfaction rate
- $1,000,000 in hospital savings
RightCare - RightCare is Right at Home’s unique approach to home care. We provide an exceptional customer experience through four distinct principles:
- RightPeople - The personal care of a friend with dedicated local owners and trained, committed, and compassionate caregivers.
- RightServices - The care they need when they need it with a wide range of services and flexible scheduling.
- RightApproach - A personalized Care Plan managed by professionals with caregiver matching based on a thorough assessment.
- RightMission - A resolute passion to improve the quality of life for those we serve means peace of mind for our clients and their families.
Top Notch Support
Our initial training consists of two phases. Phase 1 involves two weeks of training at our Franchise Support Service Center in Omaha, Nebraska. During this time, you’ll learn about the administrative and operational aspects of the business, as well as specific sales and marketing techniques for a home care franchise. You’ll also receive detailed computer software instruction on our communication and invoicing systems.
Phase 2 starts after your location opens. We come to you and work on site to ensure you’re developing successful daily routines to grow your business.
For the first 12-18 months, you’ll be included in the RightStart Program. A single support person will be assigned to you and will be dedicated to answering all of your initial questions as a new Franchise Owner.
Staff development is a crucial part of your business. As an independently owned and operated Right at Home franchise, you are in charge of staffing your care team and are responsible for their performance. However, in order to help you find the best staff, Right at Home, LLC provides optional recruitment and selection tools to help you select qualified caregivers in your territory. Your caregivers may also go through Right at Home University, our free, proprietary online educational program. You may also decide to utilize the Right at Home Care Rewards program, which offers incentives to keep caregivers motivated and provide recognition for a job well done.
As a Franchise Owner, You are the CEO of Your Business
Your days will include:
- Being active in local civic and business groups to boost brand awareness and build relationships.
- Recruiting and overseeing your care staff. Your staff members are the ones providing the day-to-day care services for your clients.
- Conducting assessments for new clients and families to determine need for services and creating a customized care plan that matches the family’s needs and budget.
- Meeting with families periodically to ensure services are meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Managing the finances and office administration tasks.
- Going home every night knowing that what you did that day made a positive difference in the lives of people in your community.
- As your business grows, so will your staff. Most Franchise Owners scale their office staff to manage the day-to-day operations, allowing them to focus on the strategic priorities.
Success With Significance®
People become Right At Home Franchise Owners after they’ve found success in their current career but are now looking to apply their skills in a more meaningful way. This is what we call Success with Significance®, and it is the common theme among all of our Franchise Owners.
You don’t need previous business ownership or home care industry experience. With Right at Home, you will leverage your passion for serving others with our highly acclaimed training and support to create a business that makes a remarkable impact on your local community.
Right at Home is SBA approved for funding and qualified candidates will need 10% down for the loan.
The (Right at Home) franchise was attractive to me because there is a system in place, expertise of the corporate staff at my finger tips and support that they would provide to me anytime I picked up the phone. In addition to the corporate support, I also have the support of other Right at Home franchisees. They too will be able to give me advice and strategies that have helped them become successful. The wealth of knowledge at my fingertips is something you just can’t get outside of a franchise. Lorette Oliver, Temecula, CA
When I decided to franchise with Right at Home, I had no previous experience in the senior care industry. There was a lot of room for me to make mistakes. Right at Home had already done the guesswork for me when I entered the system. Plus, there are a lot of franchisees that are at your fingertips ready to answer any questions you may have. The franchisee community with Right at Home is very tight knit. Bill Youngblood, Gainesville, GA
In this market, branding is very important. Right at Home has a very positive name in the industry. Right at Home was appealing because I knew that they would be there to guide me as I began doing things on my own. Going into an industry that I knew nothing about, their support was vital to our business. Don Orlando, Forest Hill, MD
My initial inclination was to start my business from scratch, but I realized I didn’t want to reinvent the wheel every step of the way. I knew that it wouldn’t be as efficient or effective to start the business from the ground up. Right at Home already has the systems, processes, software, technology, marketing and years of experience to put me so far ahead of where I might start by myself. There is strength in numbers and that was clearly validated to me by the franchise owners I asked. Brooke Fredericks, Medford, OR