PureOne Services - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
PureOne Services is a Remediation and Restoration Services company with a specialty in Bio-Hazard Clean up. It offers eleven lines of revenue, including the unique possibility of purchasing homes that need repair, in a recession- and pandemic-resistant, $200 billion industry. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
PureOne Services - Franchise Information
Will We Be Welcoming You to The PureOne Family?
Your success is our ultimate goal. The PureOne Family is looking to build a strong stable company of quality people. We will be here for you during the good and the bad. We will share what we have learned by running successful PureOne locations in multiple cities, and we will mentor you along the way.
Nationally Known, Locally Owned
- Large 500,000 Person Territories
- Recession and Pandemic Resistant
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- 10 Plus Revenue Categories
PureOne Services is a Biohazard Cleanup Company that Specializes in:
- Drug Lab Cleanup
- Bio & Trauma Cleanup
- Rodent Bio Cleanup
- Odor Removal
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Mold Remediation
- Water Damage Restoration
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Covid-19 Disinfection
- Restoration After Devastation
- Restoration Reconstruction
Highlights from Our Industry
- Suicide was the 10th leading cause of death in 2018. It claimed the lives of 48,000 people
- In 2018, there were 18,800 homicides
- 1.2 million violent crimes in 2019
- In 2019, there were 90 natural disasters
- Approximately 50,000 claims for water damage loss filed daily
- $21 million in fire damage loss claims filed daily and
- $200 billion in Property & Casualty Insurance claims per year
Why the Bio and Restoration Industry
- Revenue Categories - As you read on the previous page, we have many different revenue categories with an emphasis on BIO & TRAUMA CLEANUP. Each founding partner has experience in all revenue streams but has specialized in different ones. You will have the ability to specialize in some or all. Disaster relief is an unplanned revenue stream so when Mother Nature rears her ugly head and disaster strikes, you will have the opportunity to participate and help.
- Discovery Days - You will be introduced to our founding partners and spend the day discussing if this is the right fit for you. We will explain why we want you to feel as though you are PART OF OUR FAMILY and not just the owner of a branch. Discovery days are often held at our Headquarters in Georgia but can be offered at our other locations such as Los Angeles, CA, Minneapolis, MN, or St. Louis, MO.
- Estimated Start-Up Costs - In reality, we are all doing this to invest in our future, but this line of work may not be for everyone. The franchise fee investment will cost approximately $48,000 for a major market and $38,000 for a micro-market. Additional investment money will be needed for vehicles, equipment, and a location. Start-up costs are expected to be approximately $86,800-$139,100.
- Major Market and Micro Market - One size does not fit all. Do you feel more at home in a small-town setting or are you looking to capture an entire metro market? We offer large (Major Market) 500,000 people territories. Our Micro Market territories consist of less than 500,000 people and will depend upon the location.
- Semi-Involved Ownership - We currently have part-time owners who are running successful branches.
- Profit Margin - Margins are high because we do some of the work others don’t want to do, and we need to do it in a fast and reliable way.
- You WILL Stay Busy - This business can be recession and pandemic resistant because unfortunately there will always be a disaster. In life, there will always be trauma, blood, and death. Due to the ever-changing weather patterns, there will always be a storm, fire, or flood. As 2020 taught us… there will always be a pandemic. There will ALWAYS BE SOMETHING to help keep your business going.
The PureOne Difference
- IICRC Training - (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). In addition to our initial training program at our headquarters, you will have the opportunity to do training with approved IICRC trainers in Georgia. The initial in-depth training will be intensive, but training will continue throughout our partnership. All PureOne locations will be IICRC trained and certified.
- Equipment Purchasing Guidance - We all have favorites but most importantly we have learned what works and who has the best prices. From day one we will share what we have learned. We will have purchase suggestion lists and in many cases, we have even negotiated group pricing.
- 24/7 Reception/Call Center - We have knowledgeable and professional people answering your calls. They will help get the caller or a message to you as quickly as possible. The work in this business generally starts with a telephone call. We know how important it is to have the right people partnering with us to help you be successful.
- Insurance Claims - We have built relationships with insurance companies by responding quickly and fairly to claims. We will show you how to file an insurance claim and get paid timely and in full.
- Lead Generation - We have an accelerated growth marketing system in place. These systems can be scaled for a major metro market or a micro market. Some of these include relationships with different lead generation companies, SEO, Google Pay-Per-Click, TPA’s (Third Party Administrators), marketing materials such as brochures, vehicle wraps and more.
- Annual Convention - PureOne Services holds a FUN yearly convention where owners have the opportunity to meet one another, learn from one another and earn huge incentives. It is so important to us to have the ability to spend time with everyone from the PureOne family that our conventions are FREE OF CHARGE.
- Support - We offer support for all franchisees (business owners). This includes help with office work like accounts receivable, invoicing, and collections, just to name a few. We will also support you in the field with the sales process and completing the actual work.
- Compassionate Service - None of this works if the customer isn’t happy, so we need to make sure we communicate clearly, give fair pricing, and treat people the way we want to be treated. After a disaster, all customers deserve compassion and understanding to help them through this difficult time.
You won’t be alone, we are going to train you, guide you, and advise you to be the best you can be. Going into business for yourself is about trying to take control of your life and lower your stress. We will guide you and encourage you the entire way.
We are looking for hands-on business builders with great interpersonal skills seeking a mission to care for others. A leader and team-builder with the compassion, understanding, and commitment to work with their clients during what may be the hardest times of their lives, and whose core values and beliefs are respect, integrity, honesty, accountability, and quality.
If this sounds like you, request information to learn more about PureOne Services today!