Nano-Clean ceiling restoration
Nano-Clean is the pioneer in acoustical ceiling cleaning, and related ceiling maintenance. We have extensive experience serving many Fortune 500 companies across the United States.
As a lower cost alternative to painting, coating or replacing, our process retains the acoustical characteristics and fire retardant nature of the ceiling while saving up to 90% over the cost of replacement. Our operators work around the clients schedule so there is virtually no disruption to a company’s normal business cycle or schedule.
Ceiling & wall cleaning solutions/detergents
- Non-toxic, detergent based, hydrogen peroxide activated
- Safe for use around carpets, fabrics, and finishes
- Do not alter the ceiling tiles fire rating
- Restore acoustical value and light reflective qualities
- Remove odors and do not contain chlorine bleach, ammonia, or solvents
- Sanitize as they clean, and eradicate bacteria, yeast, mold, and fungi
Benefits of ceiling cleaning
- Environmentally responsible, cleaning results in less waste than discarding used tiles into landfills. Don’t replace, recycle in place!
- Tiles are renewed, and tile odors are removed. Results in a bright, clean smelling workplace.
- Crews work at night or during non businesses hours so no disruption occurs for the customer.
- There are no fumes and no mess from the cleaning process itself.
Reduces Dependence on Artificial Light by Providing Better Light Dispersion and Encourages an Increased Utilization of Natural light
Who needs our Nano-Clean services?
Every type of commercial business, government buildings, schools, sports facilities, hotels and restaurants just to mention a few need our service. Restaurants must pass health department inspections.
Clean ceiling and wall surfaces of all types
- Acoustical tile
- Wood, metal, vinyl, concrete
- Suspended and drop ceilings
- Vinyl tile, painted plaster & drywall
- Blown-sprayed stucco
- Ceiling vents & air diffusers, light & lens panels
- Wallpaper, ceramic tile, fireplace facades & hearths
- Building exteriors (brick, block, cement, wooden decks)