Molly Maid - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Eyeing the house cleaning industry? Molly Maid makes it easier to hit the ground running in this competitive field. From built-in national brand recognition to comprehensive business support, the advantages of owning a Molly Maid cleaning franchise are unique and unbeatable. It’s not just a Business, it’s a Lifestyle! Find your opportunity here.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Molly Maid - Franchise Information
What You Can Expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
1. Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEOoptimization, and reputation management)
2. Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
3. Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
4. Continuous innovation: The Molly Maid marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Molly Maid brand the most recognized residential cleaning brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 470 fellow Molly Maid franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
- Mon-Fri No nights or weekends
- 97% customer retention rate
- 17 million customers in the U.S. alone
- 200 territories with lucrative opportunity for growth
- Little inventory costs
- Very low overhead costs for strong growth with rewarding margins
"Molly Maid allows me to make a difference in the lives of many other people while supporting my family in a comfortable manner." Greg Perkins, Molly Maid franchisee, Central Charlotte, NC
"Molly Maid allows us to have repeat customers. In fact, even in a down economy, we have seen an increase in our business." Elena Brooks, Molly Maid franchisee, Peninsula & Williamsburg, VA
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.
Molly Maid Video