Lapels Dry Cleaning - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
All of our Lapels® Plants are completely Environmentally Friendly – safer for you, your employees, your customers, their clothing, and the environment! Lapels® Dry Cleaning is a recognized name in dry cleaning. When you own our franchise, you benefit from that name recognition, which helps build your business.
Lapels Dry Cleaning
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Lapels Dry Cleaning - Franchise Information
Lapels Dry Cleaning stores are like no other. We have spent nearly two decades defining “The Future of Dry Cleaning”.
Lapels Dry Cleaning was founded in 2000 as the first Environmentally Friendly Dry Cleaning franchise and we are still the market leader today.
Entrepreneur magazine recently named us the #1 Dry Cleaning Franchise opportunity. We are in an industry where it’s not a fad like other businesses and is as close to being recession resistant as any industry can offer.
Why Dry Cleaning?
Today, there are more two-career families than ever before, and as a result there is a greater need for professional dry cleaning services. With less time and greater disposable income, working men and women are paying more for garment care to preserve their wardrobes and make them look their best.
Why Lapels Dry Cleaning?
- Our business model is truly environmentally friendly and sustainable from the equipment and solvents we use to the paint on the walls!
- Exclusive Enviro Care Cleaning System features the most technologically advanced environmentally and utility friendly cleaning methods in the industry.
- Like other business models we have zero inventory and we have the lowest cost of goods of any small business, 5%!
- Customers immediately notice a difference once they walk into one of our locations with our modern look and feel of our store fronts.
- Work flow management system to control your labor.
- Franchise Owners have multiple revenue streams beyond dry cleaning and laundry through ancillary services such as: W/D/F, home and office delivery, tailoring and alterations, leather & suede cleaning, shoe repair, heir-looming and household items.
- Hub & Spokes business model gives our owners complete flexibility in building a network of stores and routes that can be serviced by one production facility. This scalable business model allows you to create tremendous branding and allows you to service multiple communities.
- Become part of the fabric of your communities. Community service initiatives is a big part of what we do to give back to the communities we serve.
- Recently heralded as the largest donor of cloth to the Big Brother Big Sister Program.
- Best in class co-op digital marketing marketing programs used to drive revenues and secure loyal and raving customers.
A UNIQUE CONCEPT IN THE DRY CLEANING INDUSTRY WITH A STANDARDIZED SYSTEM FROM STORE-TO-STORE
- Image & Store Design.
- Mobile Application.
- 24/7 Locker System with Mobile Access.
- App-Based Residential and Corporate Pick-up and Delivery Service.
- Training and Ongoing Support.
- In-store Customer Loyalty Programs.
- Consistent Customer Experience.
- Lapels® Branded Marketing Materials and Supplies.
- Tested and Proven Marketing Programs.
- Co-op Marketing Program Partnership with iHeartMedia.
3 Ways to Move Forward with Lapels
- Build your Lapels location from the ground up as a new business.
- Re-brand of an existing dry cleaner, such as a local "Mom & Pop" location.
- Conversion of an existing dry cleaner.
Lapels® Franchising has built a track record of helping our franchisees grow their businesses. We get you started and provide ongoing support regardless of where you’re located or what challenges you face.
Strategically Grow Your Business
One of the greatest benefits of the dry cleaning industry is how scalable the business can be. Start by building your centralized environmentally friendly plant with a retail store. This facility will enable you to then build an additional five satellite stores for a fraction of the initial cost that can be strategically located within your territory and serviced by your plant.
Satellite store footprints can be very flexible and give us the ability to put them in virtually any location from 600 sq. ft. to 1,200 sq. ft. We now have satellite stores in our program doing over $1,000 per square foot in sales.
With a Lapels® franchise you are in business for yourself but not by yourself.
Our corporate team will be right there working with you to assure your success. In addition, you will be working with other franchisees to compare operational procedures and new strategies along the way.
Lapels® Dry Cleaning has not only pioneered an innovative dry cleaning store concept but has gone one step further with the establishment of trend setting Quality Control measures in place.
Your Green Investment Opportunity Awaits!
Lapels Dry Cleaning Video