Ko Martial Arts - KOMA - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Ko Martial Arts is a martial arts franchise that changes lives. At Ko Martial Arts, we’ve designed a clean, professional franchise system that takes you where you want to go — from aspiring entrepreneur to inspiring business owner. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Ko Martial Arts - KOMA
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
Available In These States:
Ko Martial Arts - KOMA - Franchise Information
Education is the heart of our business. Our franchisees deliver martial arts instruction with a healthy dose of life skills like discipline, integrity and inclusivity. With Ko Martial Arts, you’ll have the joy of helping students achieve excellence — while achieving your own goals along the way.
No matter a person’s age, experience or ability, Ko Martial Arts provides an inclusive atmosphere that values mutual respect above all. From children to adults, special needs classes and self-defense, your Ko Martial Arts franchise can have a positive impact on your entire community.
See The Many Benefits Of The KOMA Approach
- EXCEPTIONAL TRAINING AND SUPPORT - Our multi-tiered training model will turn you into a martial arts education expert in no time.
- UPLIFTING COMPANY CULTURE - Positivity reigns at Ko Martial Arts as we create an inspiring atmosphere for everyone involved.
- STRONG HISTORY IN THE INDUSTRY - Our founder, Master Ko, has a lifetime of experience in martial arts education and business.
- WE’RE ONE KOMA FAMILY - The whole team is behind you at every step, helping you make the most of your KOMA experience.
Who Is Our Ideal Ko Martial Arts Franchise Owner?
Many qualities go into making an ideal member of the KOMA family. Passion, persistence and a penchant for education all come into play. When we’re seeking out a new franchisee, we want to see that the positive and uplifting KOMA spirit is shining through.
Our franchisees embody our ideals of positivity and inclusivity, and they’re excited to exude them every day. We want people who are ready to hit the ground running, keep their franchises moving forward and consistently create educational environments for everyone involved.
You’ll Work With Kids
KOMA franchises specialize in youth martial arts education, so it should come as no surprise that our franchisees will spend some time with kids. The best members of the KOMA family are the ones who are consistently excited to help every child meet and exceed their personal goals.
Our Franchise Training Starts You Off Strong
Starting from the proper position can often be the key to success. That’s why we provide extensive initial training along with a proprietary, multi-tiered training system to quickly get you up to speed on the KOMA approach to martial arts education.
- FIVE DAYS ON SITE - When you’re awarded your franchise, you’ll come to our HQ and meet with Master Ko and the other members of the KOMA family. You’ll get a first-hand glimpse at everything your franchise can be and see how we can help you get there.
- MULTI-TIERED INSTRUCTOR TRAINING - To help you learn our proprietary model, we employ the latest technology in digital learning, connecting you with online courses that will help you advance your martial arts and education skills. As you move through the different modules, you’ll learn how to execute the KOMA approach and help your students excel through their own challenges.
- TEACHING YOUR TEACHERS - An essential part of running your KOMA franchise is helping your instructors and trainers educate your students the right way. We’ll show you exactly how to motivate and inspire your trainers, whether they’re new employees or former students who’ve risen through the ranks. Your trainers are the face of your business to the community and we’ll help you ensure they’re making the right impression.
- OPENING YOUR DOORS - Once you’ve seen the KOMA HQ, gotten yourself started on the progressive training system and begun teaching your staff, we’ll join you at your location starting the day before you open, getting you pumped up for grand opening. We’ll even provide day-of training for a last-minute boost to your business.
Ko Martial Arts - KOMA Video(s)