Huntington Learning Centers - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Huntington Learning Center operates over 300 centers in 41 states from coast to coast. We are a leader in the $4.3B and growing tutoring and test prep industry and have provided quality instruction to over a million students through our national network of franchised and company-owned tutoring centers. Inquire today to learn more!
Huntington Learning Centers
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Huntington Learning Centers - Franchise Information
Join the #1 Revenue Producing Tutoring Franchise
Huntington Learning Center is the #1 revenue-producing tutoring franchise, with average franchise center revenue 46% higher than our closest competitor*. Huntington was founded in 1977, began franchising in 1985, and has grown to be one of the most established and well-respected brands in education. Guided by our mission to “give every student the best education possible,” we have grown to over 300 locations nationwide. These results are enabled by our world-class systems, against the backdrop of an industry that The New York Times called “immune to recession.
40 Years of Proven Results
For over 40 years, Huntington Learning Center has been the leader in the tutoring and test prep industry and has established a reputation of providing high-quality, individualized programs for students of all ages and in many subjects. As a Huntington franchisee, you benefit from our comprehensive system and brand recognition as an industry leader in your community and a premier brand of tutoring services.
Unlike many other franchises, Huntington offers in-house financing--it is one of many great reasons why we are the right choice for individuals who are looking to open an industry leading business.
Outstanding Student Results:
- Students improve over 2 grade levels in reading and math combined in just 3 months
- Students increase an average of 5.4 ACT points or 229 SAT points in 2.5 months
- Centers are accredited by the same organizations that accredit local schools, a recognition of excellence that few other tutoring companies earn
- No prior education experience required. Most of our franchisees come from non-education backgrounds
Industry Leading Earnings:
- Revenues 46% higher than the closest competitor*
- Tutoring is a fast growing $4.3 billion industry that has been called “immune to recession” by The New York Times—because parents prioritize the education of their kids
- 33% average franchise center revenue growth 2009 – 2017
Low Initial Investment
- Multiple revenue lines for students K-12
World Class Support
Marketing—A Trusted Brand
Customized strategy - We help you develop a high-impact marketing plan tailored to your market, consisting of everything from our leading digital media playbook to TV ads
Insight-based branding - Our brand positioning is based on deep consumer research and analysis
- Training - You’ll receive comprehensive hands-on initial and ongoing training and 24/7 access to our full library of online modules
- Franchise Business Consultant - You will have your own consultant to help you grow your business
- National call center: Located through headquarters, the call center converts inquiring parents into customers
- Seamless eCenter Technology
- Learning Center Operating System - Our proprietary operating system aids you in running your business with effective and efficient business processes
- Navigator - Our next generation instructional system, Navigator, delivers enhanced personalized learning, high-impact teacher management, streamlined training, instantaneous reporting and increased profitability
*Data are based on each company’s Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD) for all franchise centers open in 2019, except for Kumon, which are for centers open at least three years; Tutor Doctor, which are for centers open at least one year; and Sylvan, which are for centers oopen at least 24 months. We estimate Club Z! revenue from its financial statement as total franchisor 2019 revenue, less estimated purchase of trademarked material and software fees, divided by the average royalty rate, then divided by the number of centers. We estimate Kumon revenue from its 2020 FDD and a 2015 survey of its centers as average center enrollment multiplied by an average monthly enrollment charge of $120, plus registration fee of $50 and materials fees of $30 for half of its enrollments. We estimate Tutor Doctor revenue as follows: Its 2020 FDD provides average enrollment by quartile for centers open 12 24 months and for centers open 25 months. Its 2018 FDD provides average enrollment value for each quartile. We compute each quartile's total enrollment. For each quartile, we multiply its total enrollment by that quartile's average enrollment value to estimate total revenue for each quartile. We estimate the average center’s revenue as the sum of these revenue estimates divided by the total number of centers.
“I chose Huntington because of the reputation with franchisees and consumers as well as the infrastructure and support that is offered.” Carter Risdon, Illinois
“It has absolutely been a rewarding business…what we do for our community is something special.” Len Silverman, Tennessee
“It always feels like Huntington is 10 steps ahead of the competition.” Lorie Strennen, Pennsylvania
“I want a comfortable retirement and I know I’m ensured that if I keep doing what I’m doing at Huntington.” Terri Davis, Florida
“Three words to describe being a Huntington franchise owner: Profitability, Innovation, Impact.” Brian Riddick, Washington and Idaho
“This is a great business…and it’s ultimately very rewarding.” Rich Bernstein, Pennsylvania