Hattie Marie's BBQ - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Bring Hattie Marie’s Texas Style BBQ & Cajun Kitchen to your hometown & learn the secrets of operating a successful business. If you are a barbecue lover like us & you desire to have your own successful barbecue joint, continue learning about Hattie Marie’s BBQ & reach out to our team to begin the process. Learn more about the cost & facts now!
Hattie Marie's BBQ
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$40,000|
|Net Worth Required||$150,000|
|Total Investment||$86,500 – $133,500|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Atlanta, GA|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Hattie Marie's BBQ - Franchise Information
Our story begins in a small town, Port Arthur, Texas, where Hattie Marie practiced in the kitchen and was a natural at cooking. Her son, Willie, continued the family tradition and dedicated the restaurant to his mother and opened a restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia.
Hattie Marie’s isn’t your typical barbecue joint, we believe that perfection takes time and to only sell fresh and quality food to our customers. We smoke all of our meats in-house daily and NEVER transport cooked meat from other facilities to our restaurant. We are also known for serving the finest cuts of meat from top meat suppliers. We are letting the world discover Hattie Marie’s BBQ by our reputation of having the freshest barbecue you’ve ever tasted.
- We only sell the freshest and best barbecue
- Our delicious meats are smoked low and slow daily onsite
- We only use the best cuts of meat from top meat suppliers
- Our menu has a wide variety of food
Reasons to Invest in Our Barbecue Joint
- We care more about the freshness and quality of our barbecue, unlike other BBQ joints who just want to sell their food.
- On-site support from our team to ensure you always have your questions answered.
- Efficient training for your management and employee staff
- Multiple revenue streams
- Site selection assistance
- Great franchise fee and estimated initial investment
- A franchise family that you can trust
- A company with a good reputation that is only growing, become part of this expansion
Training and Support
In training, you’ll learn from the very best! If you aspire to run your own successful business, you’re in the right place to start as you will learn the business ins and outs and dos and don’ts. Our team will dedicate time strictly to your franchise during your scheduled on-site training. The on-site training entails learning how the restaurant operates, meal preparation techniques, company culture, and customer service, cooking temperatures - everything you need to know with managing your own barbecue joint!
Training & Support
Training materials will consist of Operation Manuals, Software Manual, hands-on and other written materials.