For many, the idea of a blow dry bar is still pretty new. Salons that only shampoo and style hair are just now starting to pop up from coast to coast. But at Halo, our bar owners are selling a lot more than shampoo and styling services.
Our bars sell happiness, confidence, glamour, self-esteem, and smiles. When our customers walk out of one of our bars, they walk out with more than just a great head of hair. They leave feeling beautiful, pampered, refreshed and invigorated.
If you’re interested in a business that consistently puts a smile on your customer’s face and a spring in their step, Halo might just be the business for you.
The Business of Blow Outs
The Blow Dry industry has exploded. If you’re interested in capitalizing on one of the biggest trends in the beauty industry, then look no further.
And if you’re interested in building a blow dry business that is about more than just hair, then you’re in the right place.
- Nationally, the average blow out costs between $35 - $60
- The average blow out takes between 30 to 45 minutes.
- At Halo, the average bar has 8 chairs to service customers.
- Blow dry customers become frequent, repeat customers. At Halo, many customers come at least once per week.
- Blow outs are only one of multiple services Halo bars offer – make-up, eye brows, braids and up-do’s, bridal hair, and keratin treatments.
- In many states, blow dry stylists need far less licensing and/or certification than traditional cut and color stylists.
- Compared to traditional salons, blow bar stylists perceive their jobs to be less demanding and more fun, increasing stylist retention.
At Halo, we feel that our franchise opportunity gives aspiring entrepreneurs the opportunity to take advantage of what we feel is a perfect storm – an industry that is still new and largely untapped intersecting with a business model that has been proven more than once.
At Halo, we offer franchisees a “best of both worlds” franchise opportunity – our business model has been proven and duplicated throughout several years and locations in northern CA. But our ground floor franchise opportunity is wide open across the rest of the country.
Once approved and awarded a Halo franchisees receive:
- Location Selection Assistance
- Construction Guidance
- Purchasing and Inventory Management Support
- Personnel and Human Resources Training
- Marketing and Sales Training
- Customer Service Training
- Ongoing Research and Development
- Protected Territories
- Technology Integration and Support
- Multiple Location Opportunities