Glass Doctor - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Whether it’s the reliable, high-quality glass repair & replacement we provide our customers or the two unmatched business opportunities we offer franchise owners, we make a habit of letting in a bit more light wherever we go. If your professional future has been looking foggy, it’s time to clear things up by investing in a Glass Doctor franchise.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$35,000|
|Total Investment||$132,300 – $275,500|
|# of Existing Units||177|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Waco, TX|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States and Canada
Glass Doctor - Franchise Information
Since our founding in 1962, Glass Doctor® has been in the business of improving lives. Whether it’s the reliable, high-quality glass repair and replacement we provide our customers or the two unmatched business opportunities we offer our franchise owners, we make a habit of letting in a bit more light wherever we go. If your professional future has been looking foggy, it’s time to clear things up by investing in a Glass Doctor franchise.
Two Franchise Opportunities with a Leading Brand in Glass
Glass Doctor offers two distinct franchise business offerings under the umbrella of a single, renowned glass repair and replacement brand – two streamlined systems to suit the professional experience of any aspiring franchise owner.
Home and Business Glass Franchise
As architects include more and more glass in business and home design — from shower doors to glass railings — glass is everywhere. And when glass breaks or fogs with age, it needs professional repair and replacement.
- Diverse range of in-demand services
- Low overhead, high-potential model
- No prior glass experience required
Auto Glass Franchise
As the number of vehicles increases, so does the need for auto glass repair and replacement. Those who choose an auto glass opportunity with Glass Doctor have access to nationally renowned auto insurers and take advantage of high year-round demand.
- Supplier-funded windshield warranty
- Low-cost, high-potential model
- No prior glass experience required
These Opportunities Shine with Benefits
Whether you’re already a glass expert, an auto repair pro, or if you’ve never even considered owning a glass repair and replacement business, the benefits of both Glass Doctor franchise opportunities make their potential as clear as day.
- Recession-Resistant Service - When glass breaks, it needs to be professionally repaired or replaced. Each side of Glass Doctor answers an almost constant demand for efficient and reliable repair and replacement year-round — and regardless of the economic environment.
- Streamlined Operations - Every aspect of our business offerings has been optimized to simplify your day-to-day as a franchise owner. With a relatively small footprint, refined systems, and two streamlined offerings, the Glass Doctor opportunities are designed to make business growth easier for you.
- Control Your Own Destiny - Gain more control of your schedule and your lifestyle with a more family-friendly work week, flexible hours and limited late-night or emergency work. Have more time to do what you love with the people you love.
- Designated Territories - Find room to grow in key markets across the United States and Canada without having to worry about overlapping market area or competing with fellow Glass Doctor franchise owners.
- High-End Customer Base - As part of a brand within the Neighborly family, Glass Doctor franchise owners can potentially benefit from an established base of higher-income customers — homeowners, business owners, and car owners alike — in specifically targeted markets.
What You Get for Your Glass Doctor Investment
Auto or Home & Business — as a Glass Doctor owner, you’ll have access to comprehensive franchise training and support, including powerful tools you’ll need to feel confident through every step of your business ownership journey.
- Sure Start Training - Classroom-style sales and marketing training and hands-on service instruction.
- Staying Connected - Ongoing guidance from a Franchise Business Coach and other Glass Doctor franchise owners.
- Finding the Right People - A third-party hiring and onboarding platform to find the right employees for your team.
- Marketing Support - Powerful print and digital marketing collateral and innovative strategies to help boost visibility.
- Help from Our Friends - Relationships with glass manufacturers and numerous other vendors help control overall costs.
- No Glass Industry Experience Required - Glass Doctor franchise owners come from a variety of backgrounds — many without any prior experience in glass repair or replacement services. But regardless of their backgrounds, they all share these critical traits:
- Business Acumen - Running a franchise requires skill, experience and knowledge related to the various facets of business. You don’t have to be a proven all-around business expert, but the more experience you have, the better.
- Passion for Service - We believe in building relationships, delivering exceptional service, and helping others find more time to focus on what they love – our franchise owners included.
What it Means to be Neighborly®
Glass Doctor is a proud member of Neighborly®, the guiding force behind the world’s largest and fastest-growing family of premier home services brands. Nearly 1 million customers worldwide have been proudly served by a Neighborly brand every year.
With the largest national home services customer base in the industry, our franchise owners have the potential to cross-market to customers of the other Neighborly brands in their area.
Our more than 38 years of collective experience in the home services and franchise industries have empowered a growing network of like-minded entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams of business ownership and a more flexible lifestyle with our 22 award-winning brands. From plumbers to painters and everything in between, no one knows the Home Service Industry better than Neighborly.
Your Future in Business Just Became Clear
We have prime territories still available nationwide, but they’re going fast. Take a step toward the lifestyle you deserve with a Glass Doctor franchise opportunity.
"I was tired of the corporate life and wanted to own my own business. I joined Glass Doctor because it was in the service industry and because of their tested business systems. Everyone with Glass Doctor has been so helpful. They have been able to give me exactly what I need." Matt Kelly, Glass Doctor of Cleveland
“When I was searching for an opportunity, there were so many businesses that didn’t have honesty and integrity, so I thought I’d try one that did. And aligning with Glass Doctor was absolutely the best move I could’ve made.” Kevin Tennant, Glass Doctor of Mat-Su Valley and Glass Doctor of Fairbanks
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.
Glass Doctor Video(s)
Press Releases & Awards