FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant! - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
As a FranServe franchisee, earn money helping people buy a franchise. Work full or part time from a home office. Comprehensive training and support provided. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant! - Franchise Information
Franchise companies pay significant referral fees to our consultants for helping them source and qualify buyers of their franchise.
- Helping people buy a franchise
- Helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise
- Turning successful businesses into a franchise
Nathan Kirkland, Franchise Development Manager - CertaPro Painters
Here are some of the benefits that set FranServe apart:
- Home based business model provides increased profits
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time
- Multiple income streams and high net margins
- No prior franchise experience necessary
- Ongoing access to FranServe’s multiple lead generation and marketing programs. No selling or cold calling.
- Comprehensive 3 phase new consultant training program
- 160 hours of continuing education provided per year
- Personal coaching/mentoring by a senior FranServe Consultant.
- Team mentoring through regularly scheduled Mastermind sessions.
- Ongoing support provided by dedicated support staff members.
- Back office support site with industry leading franchise search and matching functionality, a proprietary client and lead management system designed specifically for Franchise Consulting, hours of training recordings, forms, scripts, presentations, reference material, consultant tools and more.
- Custom marketing website branded to your business including full hosting and maintenance.
- Realistic 6 figure income potential
- Return on investment with just 1 or 2 transactions
- High demand, high growth, recession-resistant industry
- Very low overhead
- A proven, flexible business model
- Total investment of only $24,900
“We have only great things to say about FranServe and their affiliated consultants! The quality and quantity of leads provided to us from this group are tremendous. We’ve closed 19 deals with referrals from FranServe in the last year alone! The support we receive ‘behind the scenes’ from the corporate level is also outstanding. Updates/changes to our profile in their system are dealt with in a very efficient manner and we couldn’t ask for more. Without question the best consultant group in the industry.” Pam Duskocy, Director of Franchising – Schooley Mitchell Franchise Corp.,
“Within the Franchise Consultant vertical there are vast differences in quality, competency and values. I can say unequivocally that the FranServe consultants are some of the best that I have worked with.” Nathan Kirkland, Franchise Development Manager - CertaPro Painters,
I have been a FranServe Consultant for just a few months and I've already placed my first client in a franchise! The training is incredibly thorough and is much more intensive than I had imagined and is really helping to develop me into a consultant with real value. I very much appreciate the opportunity to be part of the FranServe network and I look forward to continuing to learn and develop my craft as a franchise consultant. Tony Beaman, Hayward, CA
In the time that I've been working with FRANSERVE, I've found that the level of professionalism on the part of their Franchise Consultants has been elevated over that of the other organizations. Clearly the training they receive is top notch. Dan Durney, VP Franchise Development - IslandTime Treasures,
Starting my own Franchise Consulting business is the best decision I have ever made! I enjoy helping people choose the right franchise, I have a flexible schedule and I receive very high fees for my service. I joined FranServe because they have a huge portfolio of franchises, a terrific training and support program, continuing education, a strong reputation in the industry and state-of the-art software to help me run my business. This is a great business in a growing industry. Vicktoria White, Atlanta, GA