Franchise Broker Group - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Do you have questions on which franchise opportunity is the best match, which ones have the best record & how to finance your new venture? Great News! We can help. Our team works to identify the best options for you from our network of over 800+ brands with Zero pressure, expense or hassles. Franchise Broker Group - where franchising is simplified.
Franchise Broker Group
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Franchise Broker Group - Franchise Information
Looking for a business opportunity but overwhelmed by the options? Clicking through page after page of franchise listings is about as effective as looking for a house in the newspaper classified section these days. Much like a real estate broker, we work with an enormous network of over 800+ franchise brands looking to expand across the US. We understand that the selection and process can be overwhelming. That’s where our team comes in. We work with you to understand your needs, what you’re looking for, and what your budget is. We then go to work to find the best brands that fit your criteria in the area you are looking for and present those selections for your review.
The Quick Facts
- Zero Pressure – The process moves at your speed and with Zero pressure.
- Zero Cost - The company pays our fees so there’s Zero Cost and Zero Obligation on your part.
- Zero Hassle - We can provide insight and funding resources to help fund your new business.
- More Selection – See more brands that are a fit and that are actually available in your area.
Our 8-Step Process
- Step 1 – Introductory Call – We listen and learn what your goals are and tell you about our process and team.
- Step 2 – Needs and Financial Assessment – We find out what you are looking for, what your budget is, and where you’re looking.
- Step 3 – Funding - We discuss funding options and provide referrals if desired.
- Step 4 – Presentation - We go to work to find the best fit options based on what you are looking for and typically present 10-15 options.
- Step 5 – Franchisor Introduction – Introductory call & FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) disclosure with the franchise system.
- Step 6 – Validation - You contact existing franchisees to validate satisfaction with their system, revenue and costs experienced, etc.
- Step 7 – Legal / Accounting – Referrals to professional advisors to review and give professional advice if so desired.
- Step 8 – Signing of the Franchise Agreement – Welcome to your new business!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is your process really free and will I see more matches?
A: Absolutely! Much like a Realtor when you’re buying a house, the seller pays our fees so there is never any cost for our services even if you decide not to proceed. We also have access to over 800+ brands – we narrow those down based on your criteria and then check to see if they have availability in your area.
Q: I hate being sold – is the process really zero pressure?
A: Absolutely! We understand looking for an opportunity can be both fun and stressful. Our needs based approach means that we work to educate and inform you of your options and we move at your pace with no pressure – ever!
Q: Does working with your group slow the process down?
A: Not at all. By spending time upfront asking key questions and understanding your needs, we are actually able to provide qualified brands that fit your criteria and that are available in your area faster.
Q: Why wouldn’t I just work directly with the franchise system?
A: Great question. You do wind up working directly with the franchisor, we simply help you find the best opportunities based on your criteria and territory availability. Looking for a franchise without our services is a bit like looking for a house by stopping and asking every for sale by-owner property if the property is still for sale, what the price is, and if it’s in a good school district. We do the homework for you. With our Zero Cost and Zero Obligation process you never owe us a penny and are free to walk away at any time.
Q: I’m confused on funding options – SBA, ROBS, 401k, Equity, etc. What does it all mean?
A: We can help provide clarity on the most frequent options. While we don’t do funding ourselves, we are happy to provide some vendors that we work with that would be happy to discuss what options they have available. You are always welcome to use the vendor of your choice and we will be happy to help and work with them.
Q: What is a franchise resale and do you work with them?
A: Great question. A franchise resale is where an existing franchise location may be for sale. Existing franchises sell for a number of reasons – retirement, spouse relocation, divorce, death, poor performance, etc. Resales should not be overlooked and can provide a great opportunity under the right circumstances. Our team has two licensed real estate brokers on staff that have worked with commercial properties for years and can help provide the expertise and guidance you are looking for.
Franchise Broker Group Video