Five Star Painting - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Operating under the Neighborly brand, Five Star Painting offers a work from home, recession resistant business. With a flexible schedule, low overhead, no employees and a scalable business model, why start a business from square one when you can be part of a recognized brand. Financing assistance available to qualified buyers.
Five Star Painting
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Total Investment||$69,700 – $179,250|
|# of Existing Units||181|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Waco, TX|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States and Canada
Five Star Painting - Franchise Information
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you throughout the life of your business.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence and SEO optimization
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces
- Continuous innovation: The Five Star Painting marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Five Star Painting brand the most recognized interior and exterior painting brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 150 fellow Five Star Painting franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
- Wide Open territory available – Be where you want to be
- Interior market makes it an all season/climate, year round business
- Call Center booking done for you
- More sales on the first call with on-location estimates
- No office, warehouse or retail space required
- Work from home
- No employees – use painting contractors
- No inventory
- Repeat business
"As a business owner, you are always busy and your phone rings constantly. having a support staff like the call center handle all incoming inquiries and appointment scheduling is a huge relief. I wake up in the morning, check my schedule and see that... estimates have been booked for me all while I was busy doing other things. It gives me the time I need to run my business more effectively." Ryan Noles, Northern Virginia
"Once I purchased my Five Star Painting Franchise I was my own boss, experienced freedom with my schedule and had more time to spend with my family. Now my family and I enjoy a significant increase in income, and my wife and I can spend more of our time with each other, our children and grandchildren. Our traveling has increased significantly – more cruises, family visits out of state, and more husband and wife getaways. I have room to breathe and enjoy life much more." Mark Lambert,
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.