Finishline Cabinets - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
In 2021 the Kitchen and Bath industry is projected to do $158 billion in revenue, that's an increase of 16.6%! Refinishing cabinets is the majority of this growth. Learn more about Finishline Cabinets now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Finishline Cabinets - Franchise Information
- True Scalability - Know when and how to scale your business with our talented business coaches and state of the art reporting.
- High Profit Margins - Enjoy larger ticket prices with healthy profit margin built into every service you provide.
- Focus on What You Do Best - As a Finishline owner you'll have more time to grow your business thanks to our unique franchising approach.
We're Built Differently
We've built our franchise differently by putting you, the franchise owner at the center of all we do. We're heavily invested in helping each of our franchisees succeed. Heres some of what we do:
- Your local digital marketing
- Your bookkeeping
- Your hiring
- Your business coaching
- Your site visits
- You have a better chance of success with Finishline than any other franchise group.
Benefits of Being a Franchise Owner
- Inexpensive Buy-In - Your initial investment is only $35,000. This gives you more working capitol to get your business off the ground.
- Just 5 days - In only 5 day you'll be ready to start working in your territory. You don't have to be a seasoned painter to have a thriving business.
- Customers Love Us - At Finishline we use cabinet specific colors and finishes. We don't scrimp when it comes to our final product and our customers love it!