Dog Training Elite - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Wondering if running your own dog training business is right for you? If you love dogs and people you have come to the right place! With Dog Training Elite’s 40+ years of theory development and business management behind you, you are ready to begin business after only a few months of legal setup and on-site training! Learn more now.
Dog Training Elite
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$150,000|
|Total Investment||$79,650 – $261,350|
|# of Existing Units||3|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Dog Training Elite - Franchise Information
JOIN A FUN AND REWARDING FRANCHISE WITH DOG TRAINING ELITE!
Wondering if running your own dog training business is right for you? If you love dogs and people (and most of all… if you love running your own business), you have come to the right place! With Dog Training Elite’s 40+ years of theory development and business management behind you, you are ready to begin business after only a few months of legal setup and on-site training!
With the massive market available to you in the dog training industry, high ROI, top of the line backend management systems, and our cutting-edge marketing techniques… Dog Training Elite owners are primed for long-term stability and success.
Learning our balanced theory is one of the secrets to our success. Dog Training Elite Franchise owners will not only learn these trade secrets gleaned from over 40 years of expert dog training experience, but you will also have access to a wealth of customer service and business management experience that makes you stand out from the competitors. We have the highest customer satisfaction rates out of any other dog training franchise options, and this is due to both our training techniques, but also our ability to continue our relationship with each of our clients for the long haul through group classes and other additional methods which all result in a quality experience for the client and their dog!
Become a DTE Certified Dog Trainer in a franchise primed for success.
With today's demand for capable, experienced and balanced dog training options (combined with powerful franchise support and marketing systems) -- Dog Training Elite owners are primed for long term stability and success!
- Low franchise fees
- Low Ad Fund & Royalties
- No Local Competition or Restrictions
- No real estate footprint
- Streamlined Management Software
- Intense Theory Training
- Up-front & On-Going Business Training
- Powerful Full Scale Local Marketing
- Growth At Your Own Pace
- High Demand Market
Our Balanced Theory
We base our training around the "Classical Conditioning" model (aka "Pavlovian" or "respondent conditioning"). This includes developing conditioned or automatic reflexes to commands. In it's simplest form (after proper conditioning) -- when the owner says 'sit', dog automatically sits without thinking about it. Our unique techniques ensure our program is a success no matter the behavior we encounter.
- Empowering Owners - We empower owners to train so their dog knows who to obey at all times.
- Personalized - We deal with problem behaviors on a personal basis.
- Environment Specific - We train wherever issues tend to arise (i.e. jogging, park, home).
- Supportive - We support owners in the off-hours (when training is "not in session").
- Involved - We work with all members of household.
- Simplified & Customized - We plan training around owner's schedule and require only 15 min/day follow-up practice.
- Continued Training - Additional programs / group sessions offered after in-home training.
- Lifetime Investment - We follow-up & are invested in owner's success long-term.
- Satisfaction Ratings - Our high client satisfaction rating sets us apart from competitors.
DOG TRAINING SERVICES OFFERED WITHIN OUR UNIQUE DOG TRAINING FRANCHISE
- Puppy Training - With our dog training franchise, you can begin working with puppies as young as 8 weeks old.
- Service Dog Training - DTE has a variety of service dog training packages, all of which are highly personalized to the individual seeking assistance.
- Personal Protection - DTE’s personal protection dog training process will ensure that a dog’s loving and social temperaments are retained as the protection skills are properly developed.
- Fear and Aggression Training - One of the most difficult, necessary and rewarding behaviors to correct in a dog is fear and aggression. DTE owners specializes in proper dog training techniques that help correct a dog's fear and aggressive behaviors.
- Military/Retired Veterans - DTE believes strongly in the healing power of service dogs for retired military veterans, and we donate our time and passion to training service dogs for the foundation. We also offer a 10% discount to active service members.
- Therapy Animal Training - A DTE facility therapy dog is highly trained to have a positive impact on the health and well being of both individuals and community health.
Group Classes (offered once basic commands are in place)
Once clients and their dogs have basic commands in place (meaning the dog will successfully come, sit, stay and obey other basic commands), clients are invited to join DTE for additional training that is highly valuable in further building upon already learned techniques. DTE group classes are designed to place the owner and their dog in public places (surrounded by other dogs, people, smells and sounds), so that owners can train their dog to obey them... regardless of the many distractions screaming for their attention!