Clubstore Outlet has been operating since 2008 and has over 20 locations in 10 states. With over 50 years of retail experience, we purchase high quality overstock and returned product from 6 well-known big box retailers and wholesale clubs at 65-90% discounts. These big box retailers are household names.
We sell clothing, food, electronics, non-perishables, furniture, housewares, toys, jewelry, paper, beauty, cleaning, food, pet, and sports products, appliances, bedding, etc.
This Business Is Recession Proof!
Everyone is looking for great deals on Name Brand products in this economy. The capital requirements to open a Clubstore Outlet Franchise are much lower than most other businesses. This is an opportunity to own your own Franchise, be your own boss and provide highly demanded products in the market place at significant discounts.
Training And Ongoing Support!
10 Good Reasons To Invest In Clubstore Outlet.
- Low cost of entry compared to other franchise models
- Fast ROI
- Simple business model
- Very unique concept
- Opportunity to help consumers save money!
- Sell name-brand products 25 – 50% below other retailers
- Many territories available to choose from
- Opportunity to give back to your community / charitable contributions
- Very profitable business
- Extremely fun business to own!
Q. How much is the investment to start a Clubstore Outlet Franchise?
A. Depending on the size store you open, the all in fee to open one of our Clubstore Outlet Franchises ranges from $125,000–$200,000.
Q. Are REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTS available where I can own and manage areas as large as a state?
A. Yes, the price starts at $100,000. You receive a percentage of gross sales from ALL stores located in your territory.
Qualifications we look for in potential franchise owners:
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Friendly, positive, outgoing, flexible, and adaptable personality
- Excellent managerial qualities
- Strong sense of integrity and character in corporate and customer relationships
- Commitment to achieving excellence, and the ability to meet and exceed
- High personal standards
- Previous business ownership and or managerial experience
- Franchise operations experience a plus
- Hospitality or service industry experience
- Ability to meet investment and ongoing running capital requirements
Fill Out The Form And Join Our Team Today!