Bloomin' Blinds - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Most blind companies only sell new products, we offer sales, installation and REPAIR. Think about it, if you were our customer, would rather buy from a sales only company or a company that offers sales AND repairs? Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
Available In These States:
Bloomin' Blinds - Franchise Information
When is the last time you loved what you do everyday?
Everyday is different as a Bloomin’ Blinds franchise owner. Our days are filled with creativity, problem solving, immediate gratification and high profit/low overhead business. We offer sales, installation and repair of all window coverings…and we didn’t have to sell them to repair them, that’s part of what makes us special. Bloomin’ Blinds is the only national company that has embraced the idea that repairs make sense. Customers love that they have options, we collect customers quicker than other blind companies, and our marketing is cheaper because no one is fighting for the repair keywords online.
Now don’t get me wrong, we are still a sales company at heart, but the benefit of adding repair to a window covering business can’t be overlooked. Who would you rather buy your window coverings from…a company that only sells new stuff or a company that can sell the same product and repair as well? You know the answer, and our customers do to; Bloomin’ Blinds can offer more for the money and our customers continually vote for us with their purchasing decisions!
Bloomin' Blinds is a home-based business that offers mobile, on-site sales and service. Bloomin' Blinds owners are not just a “one trick pony”, depending on a new sale to keep the business afloat. We have added the service element to our revenue stream, allowing us to be able to jump into any market and gain market share quickly. All Bloomin’ Blinds franchise locations offer sales, installation, and repair; many franchise owners also add additional revenue streams including blind cleaning, window washing, solar screens, exterior/patio screens, etc.
- Home Based Business
- Low Initial Investment
- Quickly Profitable
- Virtually No Inventory
- Can Stay Small or Scale Very Big
- Perfect for an Owner/Operator Scenario
Blind Repair Lead to New Sales
Bloomin’ Blinds is unique to its competition in the fact that we offer blind repair, and sales. The focus on blind repair makes it easier for Bloomin' Blinds to generate new customers, win bids and create repeat appointments. Blind repair is easy to learn and most blinds are very generic, which makes it simple for you to master this part of the business. Profit margins are extremely high and provide consistent cash flow to your business.
Bloomin' Blinds sells blinds too, its about 80% of our revenue. We have found that clients are drawn to a company that can offer sales and service. Most shoppers would prefer an “all in one” company vs. one company for new and another for service.
- Intensive, hands on training for two weeks in Dallas, TX with company founders
- Unlimited follow up, support, and training once after the two training
- Learning Management System (Trainual) filled training materials and recap
- An ever-growing library of support and training videos for internal use
- Detailed marketing plan and vendors are already established – nothing for you to figure out
- Localized website built for your area
- Localized and National SEO programs
- We have our demographics dialed in. We know exactly who our customers are, where they are searching, and how they are searching for our industry
- No cold calling or door knocking, we get the phone ringing right away. Average first customer call is within 24 hours of turning on the marketing
- This is where we shine the most! When you need help, you are calling the founders of the company, not some intern or generic call center
- Nearly 24/7 phone, email, chat, video conference support
- Continual marketing creation, product research and education
- Vendor negotiations – we are using our volume for pricing discounts, perks, trips, cash rebates, etc. for you
- Marketing guidance – make sure you let us help you with your marketing beyond digital…there just too many ways to waste advertising money and we want to help you avoid the pitfalls. We have tried it all and want to make sure you are getting the best ROI from your money spent
- Mentor model – we genuinely want to be part of your business and are looking for franchise owners that embrace having a mentor walk along with them in their business
- Business in a box – before we built the franchise, we were a 2.8 million/year blind company. We have done it all, seen it all, hired them all, and scaled a window covering company to significance. A good franchise will have an answer for just about anything you can dream of, because we have walked this path personally, we can guide you with honest, first-hand insight and knowledge
In the beginning, it was just Mom and her 3 son’s…that was a long time ago. Now, nearly 20 years later we are the fastest growing window covering franchise and the largest company to offer blind repair in the United States. Mom’s retired now but the boys are still here and still available every time you call. We are a family business from the top to the bottom. If you are looking for a starchy, prim and proper corporation, we are not your people. If you want the hardest workers in the room, people who really like to have some fun while they are doing it, well, come on in and pull up a chair! No one will ever work like the owner of a company, you’ll find that to be true in your company as well. Bloomin’ Blinds is still run buy the owners and we are here to work harder than you could ever imagine. We are always excited to add to our family!
What Makes Us worth a Closer Look
- THE BASICS - Low investment, home based, no inventory, high profit margins, don’t need a ton of employees, efficient marketing without cold calls, every day is different, short term projects provide lots of immediate gratification
- We are not the only ones who think we are pretty cool: ranked #160 in the 2020 Entrepreneur 500 list, multiple “fastest growing” awards over the last 4 years, Top 50 in franchisee satisfaction survey, multiple Top 100 and Top 200 franchise lists
- Recession resistant business – repairs are ULTRA-high margins and in a time of recession, the repairs will keep you going and help maintain profitability. We like repairs when the economy is good, we thank God for repairs when the economy is not so good! Repairs will keep you going when the market stops buying new stuff. While your competition is struggling to find customers and are starving, you will be picking up more new customers and cruising along with your “crazy-high” profit margins from the repairs. After a recession, there will be fewer competitors and as the money comes back, we take off like a lightening bolt. This business has weathered the recession after 9/11 and the housing bubble. Each time, repairs saved our tail, our “sales only” friends went out of business and we tripled within a couple years after the recession. Nothing is recession proof but we have a really comforting way to handling the next one when it shows up!
- Big territories make for a real chance at significant growth: we average about 350,000 in territory population. We would rather have a couple owners that are making really good money vs. 1000’s of owners that are struggling because they don’t have enough customers
- We are really cool people!
Thank you for being braver than I am! The least we can do is offer a $2,500 discount off the franchise fee. We love our police and firefighters too, this discount is for you as well!
Military & Veteran Promotions
$2,500 off franchise fee