Attractive Group - Hydra Dermabrasion - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
With Attractive Group, you have an opportunity to be in the multi-billion dollar beauty industry for a fraction of the normal cost and expense. This is done without the heavy expense of opening and running your own salon. Risk is greatly reduced as well. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Attractive Group - Hydra Dermabrasion
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$35,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Attractive Group - Hydra Dermabrasion - Business Information
Join The Amazingly Profitable Hydra Dermabrasion Market
In this type of treatment, dead skin cells are exfoliated and vacuumed off the face with a microdermabrasion machine, that uses microdermabrasion tips covered in tiny diamonds. This procedure is non-surgical ,known to be most effective on deep acne scars or old stretch marks.
Besides, the diamond tips together with the strong suction make it possible to exfoliate the skin more thoroughly than other procedures. With the flexibility of using different suction levels, it also increases blood flow to the skin, and that in turn helps to produce collagen.
The beauty industry is a multi-billion dollar enterprise and expected to continue rapid growth over the next 20 years. Individuals spare no expense to look and feel better about themselves. This gives customers a chance to improve their skin, issues with acne, age spots and more.
It is often said in business, find a need and fill it, then find great success in business. There is a need and you can fill it. Don’t miss this opportunity.
What's In It For Me?
You have an opportunity to be in the multi-billion dollar beauty industry for a fraction of the normal cost and expense. This is done without the heavy expense of opening and running your own salon. Risk is greatly reduced as well.
How I Make Money
This is a revenue share business. Your equipment is fully placed for you and you share in the sales revenues the machine produces. This means the salon gets part of the income and you get part of the income.
- Why Revenue Share? - Revenue share really works. It is a win-win for all parties involved. You share in the sales without having to run the business and the receiving business gets equipment at no financial risk.
- The Service Is In High Demand - Because of the value the service brings, it is in great demand and many are willing to pay good money for the service. The service shows immediate results and repeat business is common.
- Weekly Cash-Flow - Weekly cash-flow to you. You can either get set up with auto-deposits into your account or pick up your revenue share weekly. You can literally visit your placed location weekly and obtain your share of the sales.
- Low Or Even No Overhead - Since you are part of a revenue sharing program, you do not have overhead or weekly/monthly expenses. The facility that gets your equipment pays all carrying cost.
- Location Gets Full Training - We provide full training to the facility after equipment is placed. Our professional, experienced staff spends a couple of days with the staff teaching them efficient use of the equipment.
- Full Placement And Setup - Equipment is placed for you in busy, successful locations. We hand pick locations that best serve your profit potential. If you are not satisfied with the location, we will arrange for another location.
A Simple Description Of The Technology And Opportunity
Our treatments use technology to cleanse and hydrate skin. It clears dead skin cells, loosens pores, and preps them for extraction using a mix of glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and botanical extracts
Most clients take advantage of the treatments monthly, some actually return weekly or bi-weekly.
The typical cost depending on the exact service chosen is $300 to $500
Continued treatments make it easier to remove blackheads and since the treatments help in removing dead skin, they are effective in helping with age spots and the appearance of wrinkles.
With the revenue sharing system, you receive a 50% split of sales revenues on all treatments performed. This means you can create a steady cash-flow from your equipment simply by providing it to busy facilities.