American Veterans Restoration - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
American Veterans Restoration is seeking motivated franchise buyers with driven sales skills and exceptional communication abilities. For a business venture that can be operated with low overhead and a reasonable initial investment, learn more now!
American Veterans Restoration
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$100,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
American Veterans Restoration - Franchise Information
Experience the Pride of Good Business. Join American Veterans Restoration.
Comprehensive marketing strategies, ongoing franchise support services, exclusive territories, and a proven business model equate to one thing: American Veterans Restoration. We take pride in our service performance from the initial meeting to the very last completed detail. We serve our clients in a stressful time of need with patience, honesty, and compassion. In the very same way, we are here for our franchisees every step of the way, from a fully comprehensive three-phase training program to continuous operational and marketing support throughout the life of their franchise. You can trust that your business is in good hands with American Veterans Restoration.
We are seeking motivated franchise buyers with driven sales skills and exceptional communication abilities. For a business venture that can be operated with low overhead and a reasonable initial investment, connect with us below. An American Veterans Restoration franchise expert will be in contact with you.
The Franchise Process
- Introduction - On behalf of the American Veterans Restoration team, we are honored you are considering us as your business venture. To get started, fill out the form below and let us know your level of interest.
- Initial meeting - The American Veterans Restoration leadership team wants to get to know you. We will schedule an in-person or phone meeting to go over additional questions and details.
- Discovery Day - Discovery Day is your chance to see the American Veterans Restoration business in operation and to experience our brand first hand. Get up close and personal with every aspect of our operation. This is the final step before signing.
- Execute Franchise Agreement - Once we have all decided to move forward, you will review our FDD (franchise disclosure document), sign the appropriate documents, and make your franchise ownership official. Welcome to American Veterans Restoration!
- Foundational knowledge - Our experienced leadership team will teach and train you and your team everything you need to know to effectively establish, operate, and grow your American Veterans Restoration franchise. Every franchisee must be IICRC certified. Operational and marketing support will be provided on an ongoing basis throughout the life of your franchise.