Home Instead Senior Care - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Home Instead is enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families by providing in-home, compassionate care for seniors. Our franchise owners are individuals with a passion for helping seniors and a desire to make a difference. We're proud to have over 1,000 franchises worldwide!
Home Instead Senior Care
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Total Investment||$115,000 – $125,000|
|# of Existing Units||1073|
Available In These States:
- United States, Canada, India, United Kingdom and other countries
Home Instead Senior Care - Franchise Information
Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care. We invite you to join our network of over 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises providing in home care services to seniors around the world. Our owners are individuals with a passion for helping seniors and a desire to make a difference. If you're looking for a business that has a powerful brand name, relatively low start-up costs, growth potential, unprecedented corporate support and a most gratifying career path, then read on.
An innovator in eldercare since 1994, Home Instead Senior Care has quickly become one of the world's largest and most trusted names in the industry. In 2018, Franchise Business Review named Home Instead Senior Care Best In Category for the third year in a row. We are proud to have created a tired-and-true systematic approach to help seniors live independently at home supported by a caring Home Office culture. This is truly a rewarding and meaningful business.
Explosive Industry Growth and a Vast Market Demand
The Wall Street Journal called Home Instead Senior Care one of America's top 25 high-performing franchises in part because a rapidly aging population creates exciting business opportunities. Consider these facts:
- Before 2020, people aged 65 and older will outnumber children under age 5 for the first time in human history.
- By 2050, the 65+ global population will be more than double that of the world’s youngest citizens.
- 90% of seniors express the desire to continue living at home for as long as possible.
- The most recognized and respected brand in the industry
- Belief in dignity and respect for our clients, our CAREGivers™ and our colleagues
- Unrivaled Home Office support
- No healthcare experience is necessary
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Exclusive, protected territories
- A tested and proven approach
- Technical support available 24/7
- Training at our global headquarters
- Cutting-edge marketing materials
- National advertising campaigns
- Complete materials start-up kit
- A strong Internet presence
Home Instead Senior Care Video(s)