Footprints Floor - Floor Installation and Restoration - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Footprints Floors is a one-of-a-kind residential flooring installation and restoration business. We install hardwood floors, carpet, tile floors, back splashes, and laminates. Our business model has been proven and verified by over a decade of industry-leading unit economics. Learn more now!
Footprints Floor - Floor Installation and Restoration
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$30,000|
|Net Worth Required||$75,000|
|Total Investment||$65,500 – $91,600|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|# of Existing Units||17|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Denver, CO|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Footprints Floor - Floor Installation and Restoration - Franchise Information
Footprints Floors has a proven track record of 10 years of growth and success with a genuinely unique franchise model that has no national competitors or imitators.
Footprints Floors is a one-of-a-kind residential flooring installation and restoration business. We install hardwood floors, carpet, tile floors, back splashes, and laminates. Our business model has been proven and verified by over a decade of industry-leading unit economics. Our success comes from one key business objective: to offer outstanding customer service in an industry where it is often lacking.
How it All Started
Founder, and CEO, Bryan Park, grew up in South Denver. When Bryan and his wife, Kelli, settled in Littleton, Colorado they started a family, having three energetic girls and three very big dogs — all of whom were unforgiving on his wood floors. When looking into the various flooring restoration and installation options available to him, Bryan noticed that the industry was highly inefficient and unscrupulous. It was nearly impossible to find providers who worked with a true sense of honesty and fairness. Changing this was not only an opportunity for Bryan, it was practically a calling.
Over the last decade, Bryan has focused on changing the flooring industry and, while on this journey, he built a business that is highly profitable, systematized, and scalable. In the last five years Bryan found a new calling in business mentorship and has now helped several first-time Franchise Owners find levels of success that they did not before believe could be possible. For 2018, Bryan is committed to furthering his new sense of purpose by sharing the Footprints' recipe for success and ongoing support with new Franchise Owners all across the country!
Why Franchise Owners Love the Business
There are a number of reasons why our Franchise Owners love their Footprints Floors franchise, and why you might like to own one too:
- Low cost of Entry - Compare our entry level cost to our proven income potential. Franchise Owners average investment is around $74K. With the average Franchise Owner generating sales of $831,682, we proudly boast a 783% sales-to-investment ratio!
- Successful Franchise Concept - Footprints Floors has a proven track record of 10 years of growth and success, with a genuinely unique franchise model that has no national competitors or imitators.
- Outstanding Economics - Per our audited Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), most Franchise Owners have hit $500K or more in year two with Franchise Owners moving on to reach over $1 million in revenue in year four. Average net profit as shown in item 19 of the FDD is 25-30%.
- Strong Partnership and Support Model - As a new Franchise Owner, we will help to ensure that all of your customers receive consistently excellent customer service. How? We handle it for you. Our call center answers all incoming calls, sets customer appointments, helps manage the Franchise Owners schedule, and directs inquiries to appropriate Franchise Owners based on territory ownership.
- Freedom and Flexibility - We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance. Our model affords our Franchise Owners both the freedom and flexibility to build a stable and prosperous business while enjoying a flexible schedule for their families.
Who Makes a Great Footprints Floors Franchise Owners?
Our ideal Franchise Owner is self-motivated, goal oriented, and quick on their feet! There is a moderate demand for problem solving under stress and a need for above average communication skills.
You will need to know how to be organized and stay organized with a myriad of tasks and demands. No single task in the business is difficult but with how busy our Franchise Owners are, these small tasks can accumulate quickly. Our Franchise Owners need to be able to remain on top of their necessary tasks and to follow our proven systems which are critical in running and maintaining healthy businesses.
We also work well with Conversion Franchise Owners. That is, those who are already in the flooring industry with their own independent business and who are looking to break through the ceiling of earning potential that is inherent in a smaller operation. You don’t need experience in marketing or managing an increased customer load — this is all provided by Footprints HQ!
If this sounds like you, then we would love to talk with you to determine whether you might be an ideal Franchise Owner at Footprints Floors!
Footprints Floor - Floor Installation and Restoration Video(s)