Farmers AL, TN, NE, IA, SD, ND, OH, PA, IN, WI, NJ, GA, FL, NY, VA & M - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
DISCOVER A SMARTER STARTUP. There are business opportunities and then there are Farmers business opportunities. If you are an entrepreneurial minded individual looking to build your first business and invest in yourself, becoming a Farmers® Agency Owner is one of the most exciting startup investment you can make.
Farmers AL, TN, NE, IA, SD, ND, OH, PA, IN, WI, NJ, GA, FL, NY, VA & M
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Farmers AL, TN, NE, IA, SD, ND, OH, PA, IN, WI, NJ, GA, FL, NY, VA & M - Business Information
DISCOVER A SMARTER STARTUP. There are business opportunities and then there are Farmers® business opportunities. If you are an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking to build your business and invest in yourself, becoming a Farmers® agency owner is one of the most exciting startup opportunities you can find.
Farmers agents are independent business owners who oversee all aspects of their business, including sales, customer service, marketing, agency staff management and development, and overall agency business results.
Are you someone who likes the idea of uncapped income potential with monthly and annual bonus opportunities, including travel incentives for top talent? Then it’s time to explore becoming a Farmers® agency owner.
Seeking candidates with:
- The drive and ability to own and operate their own business with a focus on new business development, customer service and marketing
- Proven success driving business results in current and/or previous roles
- Ability to select and lead a team
- A local presence in the community
- Financial means to start and grow a business
- Satisfactory results of a background check
- Obtain Property, Casualty, Life and Health licenses
- Access to capital for start-up – there are no startup fees payable to Farmers
- Successful completion of the University of Farmers® agent training program
- Secure an approved office location
- Minimum of two licensed and appointed agency staff members at full-time appointment
- Professional coaching that can help you grow your business
- Award-winning University of Farmers® training
- The ability to be your own boss and run a business
- The opportunity to build a legacy that can be carried over to your family or sold to a future entrepreneur
- Represent one of America’s most-recognized Fortune 500 brands
- Potential bonus opportunities for qualified agency owners
- Signing Bonus
- Exterior Branding Bonus
- Monthly and Annual Bonus
With over 90 years of experience and best-in-class training, Farmers has the knowledge to help you start up an independent business you can proudly call your own.
WHERE DOES YOUR JOURNEY BEGIN?
Contact us today to join other savvy entrepreneurs who are becoming Farmers® agency owners.