Door Renew - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The Newest 100% Absentee and Low Investment/High Return Franchise. Starting investment at $90,000 with an FDD that shows net returns of $150K per year! No Home Services experience required. Perfect Franchise For Low Cost Diversification Of Your Portfolio.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Door Renew - Franchise Information
Recession Resistant and Essential Services
Yes this is a recession-resistant and essential business. All doors will eventually suffer wear and tear over time. All types of weather (rain, snow, wind, hail, sun) will harm doors over time. Homeowners will always look for ways to improve the general appearance of their homes and Front Doors will always be noticed. People should see a nice-looking door instead of an old, beaten-down door.
The weather-damaged Exterior Restoration Industry is very established, widely accepted, and is not a fad. This is an industry that is ripe for organized franchising.
Description of Territory
Door Renew is a “true” Area Developer Franchise. One franchisee owns the DMA market (Designated Market Area), no matter how small or large. Each DMA has a vehicle requirement depending on the population.
- Liquid Capital required: $60,000
- Net Worth required: $400,000
- Total Investment: $90,000 for a single-vehicle market. Can be up to $500,000 for larger Markets.
I’m not a very hands or handyman type person. How am I a good fit for Door Renew?
Answer: Franchisees for Door Renew are not required to have any industry experience. We are looking for individuals with management and people skills. Franchisees will manage the team and take on a CEO type of role. We even have an absentee investor option where corporate will manage and run the business for the franchisee.
Three Possible Roles For The Franchisee
- Absentee Investor – Franchisee acts as “Investor” – Corporate will set up and manage the business for the Franchisee.
- Semi-Absentee (Part-time and can keep your job) – Franchisee will manage a manager, run the budget, proforma, and oversee the company. Corporate will train the Manager to run the business for the Franchisee.
- Owner-Operator (Full-time) – Franchisee will run the day to day of business. This includes marketing, hiring and managing employees, goal setting and achieving CEO role/Manager.
Door Refinishing & Restoration of Your Front Entry Door
Your front door truly is the Hood Ornament of your home. It’s what your guests’ first see when they approach your home. Over time and with constant exposure to the elements, heat/cold cycles, humidity changes and the damaging UV rays of the sun the finish on any door will begin to fade. This is true if your door is wood, fiberglass or steel. Finding someone to refinish your door can be a challenge, especially if your door is stained. It would be our pleasure to help with your door refinishing project.
With Door Renew You Don't Buy A Job... You Invest In An Asset!
- We have a wonderful niche that saves customers lots of money
- Very Fragmented Industry – competition is mainly selling new expensive doors
- Area Developer Model - Franchisee owns the entire market and develops multiple vehicles in market
- Small flex office space of 1,500 sq. ft.
- Total Investment for a single vehicle market is $90,000
- All territories are Area Developer – there will be a vehicle requirement based on population
- Three types of Owners:
- Absentee Ownership – Franchisee acts as “Investor” – Corporate Management company manages the business for the Franchisee
- Semi-Absentee Ownership – Franchisee can keep their job / Manage the manager
- Full-Time Owner Manager
- WHY Door Renew?
- The weather-damaged Exterior Restoration Industry is very established, widely accepted and is not a fad.
- The industry is ripe for organized Franchising.
- There is limited competition in this space. The competition is mainly selling new, expensive doors.