What You Get For Your Investment
- Snap Photobooth - Dual purpose photobooth for enclosed and open setups: It's important to have a booth that supports open and enclosed setups.
- Dedicated Account Manager: A specialist will be assigned to manage your account and ensure you get everything you need.
- Creative Services - Art design for your events for six months.
- Customer Service - Six months of customer service and event support: Whatever you need, we're there.
- Your own Marketing Team - Our marketing team will set you up in your city. We will put you on the map and we will establish marketing accounts with embedded reviews:
- Instant Branding - Use of digisnaps.com website and sample event files, our online presence in all areas and our outstanding reputation, or we will create your own website with your own brand
- Training: We will train you how to operate the booth. We will also show you how to take amazing pictures in any lighting environment.
- Supplies Advice: We will advise you on what supplies to buy with the greatest professional quality at affordable prices.
- Hardware Warranty: A six month warranty on the machine is also included. You shouldn't expect any issues but if there are we will take care of everything.
- Your Own Sales Team - We will handle your sales for six months and we will start you off with a $2,000 marketing budget (Additional Fee Required).
- Kiosk (Tiltable cam shelf with cool daylight LEDs and a Canon T7i camera, 13" gorilla glass touch screen, Speakers for music and audio)
- Floating Enclosure with red velvet curtains
- Foldup Bench w leather seat
- Backdrop stand for open setup
- Tripod, external flash and umbrella for open setup
- Commercial printer
- External marketing monitor: 20"
- Travel bags for the kiosk, baseplate, bench and external monitor
- Photo and video capture software
- The booth is light weight, the kiosk itself weighs only 20lbs.
- The booth enclosure is 6 feet long x 3.5 feet wide. There is a bench for sitting and room for more guests to stand behind the bench while still being inside the floating enclosure (This booth can also be used without the floating curtain enclosure for open setups with a backdrop).
- We have done thousands of events with this style of booth. It fits in any car and is manageable, so you can work conveniently and at a lower cost.
- The average gig brings in about $550 in revenue. Most offices do 300+ events annually once they get embedded. So, the revenue possibilities are fantastic and almost all the work is only on Friday nights and weekends.
Cost & Payments:
- It's $19,000 for everything except the sales team service (Your Own Sales Team - we will handle your sales for six months and we will start you off with a $2,000 marketing budget)
- It's $10,000 to get started then $1,500 per month over the first six months. All payments can be made with a credit card.
Optional Long Term Support:
- After six months we can decide how you want to proceed. You will not be required to pay additional fees but if you like what we're doing for you then we would be glad to continue helping you. If you want to work on your own, you will definitely be able to do so, too.