AOTMP Managing Partners - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
AOTMP®, the Association of Telecom, Mobility & IT Management Professionals, is a membership organization focused on advancing technical, financial, and operational management practices through AOTMP® University, Certifications, Conferences, Memberships, and Advisory Services. Learn more now!
AOTMP Managing Partners
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
AOTMP Managing Partners - Business Information
AOTMP®, the Association of Telecom, Mobility & IT Management Professionals, is a membership organization focused on advancing technical, financial, and operational management practices. Dedicated to leading the industry into the future, AOTMP® helps businesses and service providers through solutions based on the patented Efficiency First® Framework, a set of best practices and principles that promote operational excellence, financial accountability, technical integrity, and business results.
AOTMP® members practice and adopt framework principles to drive performance improvement, productivity gains, and cost optimization while continuously strengthening business–service provider relationship value. For nearly two decades, AOTMP® has used analytics to synthesize global data and information gathered from thousands of telecom, mobility and IT environments and professionals into insights that elevate performance. The Efficiency First® Framework is the foundation for resources available to AOTMP® customers and members worldwide including AOTMP® University, Certifications, Conferences, Memberships, and Advisory Services.
Products and Services
- AOTMP® University - Over 200 online courses and certifications with thousands on online resources to support them.
- Certifications - Over 20 specialty, professional and master certifications. Over 4,000 professionals and growing carry the AOTMP® credentials, further validating their skill set.
- AOTMP® Conferences - Industry conferences in the US and London are attended by thought leaders from around the globe.
- Memberships - Network with peers and industry thought leaders to discover opportunities to advance the telecom, mobility, and IT industry.
- Advisory - Advisory subscriptions and services assist members and non-members alike advance their telecom, mobility, and IT environments.
Preferred Locations - United States
What are Some of the Things We Look for in a Sales Partner?
- AOTMP® has sold millions of dollars of AOTMP® University training over the past 15 years. It has been successful with its own sales team and is now looking to penetrate the market faster with the AOTMP Managing Partner Program. Training, education, and certifications are sought after due to the fast-changing industry. It is difficult to keep up with it.
- As an AOTMP® Managing Partner, you will represent AOTMP® as an Agent. The Managing Partner will secure the business with plenty of marketing and sales support. AOTMP® also takes care of the delivery and support of all the business the Managing Partner secures.
- The Managing Partner may work the program themselves or they may build a team of people to help them grow the business. AOTMP® team members have typically sold from $250,000 to $750,000 or more per year. That is in no way a guarantee, however.
- Investment is $100,000 up front or $50,000 up front on a total fee of $125,000 to be paid over two years.
Training and Support
Two weeks of on-site training in Indianapolis, followed by dedicated weekly assistance from assigned Business Coaches, weekly calls, monthly calls with other MPs where success stories and more are shared. Online access to customer contracts, training, use of AOTMP® University portals, AOTMP®. com email address, use of Office 365 for email and other programs and much more.
Please contact us for additional details that we are happy to send you.